Vlog For Everyone!!! Collab Channel

took me a while to figure it out, the whole new google+ nonsense makes it kind of confusing for everyone :confused:

If there are still open slots I would be interested in doing such a thing. Oh BTW I do mainly gaming videos, check out my channel if you wanna see some past work.

If there are still open slots I would be interested in doing such a thing. Oh BTW I do mainly gaming videos, check out my channel if you wanna see some past work.
Hey. If the others don't reply by this friday I'm all for it. We need more then just the two that have replied so I'm sure it won't be to hard to get in! ;)

@Wowitsmicah Yeah! Ill have to check with the others and see what is available! :) However I shall warn you, I'd prefer it to be as appropriate as possible. The videos on here I hope to not have much profanity. (I know Killjoy Goody Goody) Just nothing to bad. ;)

Would love to contribut but we do daily vlogs so not sure if that would be suitable? Always wanted to collab but we live in the middle of nowhere so online would be great - if your full/ can't find a way for us it's ok :)

Welcome! I'm pretty sure you can make it! Once I get back home where my notes are tomorrow I'll check it out! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1406917654,1406875188][/DOUBLEPOST]Ugh! Okay this is actually pretty difficult! I've got Mon, Tue, or Wed for @SOCKS, @PartAndroid any day, @RandomPlanetEarth Sat, and @Wowitsmicah Sat (he asked for it second so this will probably need to change), @Funnyrabitbunny Sun, This is it so far. @EverydayReviews101, @Knowlidge, and @TheLRwf In that order still looking if they can work on the channel, and looking for a day. I'd hate to reject anyone, but we are over. I was thinking maybe if someone ends up quitting, being sick, or not doing their day (which is bound to happen) they can have someone fill in for them who doesn't have a set day. That person may also end up posting videos on the same day as another person if that's okay with you guys. :) Please give me some feedback if you can! This is brain frazzling![DOUBLEPOST=1406918391][/DOUBLEPOST]Mwahahahahah! (Evil Laugh) Okay, how about Mon @SOCKS , @PartAndroid Tue, @Wowitsmicah Wed, @EverydayReviews101 Thur, @Knowlidge Fri, and @TheLRwf as an Alternate?

Back