Vlog For Everyone!!! Collab Channel

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Okay! :) So this is simply a little idea. Everyone all around the world, anyone really can get this channel together where we post videos. On the channel our recommended channels would be our own personal channels. We can video our Skype chats kinda things as collabs, and we can do individual uploads of our own stuff like vlogs, skits, music videos, etc. If you're interested in this please just message me and I can probably piece it together. We can probably even piece together group channels of each category! :)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
I've always planned to be apart of collab channels I just always end up getting caught in other videos/forgetting :p If I have any spare videos I could probably use them for that kind of thing

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Okie dokie. It shall however be noted that there will be regular password changes. No deleting any videos by anyone else, but if you delete your own you must run it by others. If anyone starts deleting peoples videos and such they will be removed. I'll be setting it up soon! :) Name ideas for the channel would be a great help!

Wowitsmicah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer, Other
Could your channel need a little comedy? I can put in a lot of that..

Reactions: MagicallyMusical

PartAndroid

Bad Jokes... Really...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I could go for that :)

I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't have skype... I'll have to sort that

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
I don't have Skype either, so don't worry about it! :) I'm working on mine soon.

Reactions: PartAndroid

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Okay. I call sunday! We have 5 people so far! Me, @brodielawrence, @SOCKS, @Wowitsmicah , and @PartAndroid! We can go with just us five or we could add another 2 for all 7 days. It's up to the people already in. :) Please message me with your idea for the title and such PRIVATELY, and tell me if you're still interested. :)

Reactions: Brodie