Vlog For Everyone!!! Collab Channel

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I got the channel set up! :) We now have a group email too. AggregateTV@gmail.com where we can look at fans messages and such. In our group channel we will not subscribe to any channels, like any videos, or leave comments unless you're on your own personal account.

Attachments

Wowitsmicah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer, Other
So we can't have any other activity besides posting each others videos?

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
youtube .com/channel/UCWqj16PB56l2fhiDPEM5weQ
If you are absolutely serious about this and the day and everything works for you please message me at funnybunny1042@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1406946526,1406946408][/DOUBLEPOST]
So we can't have any other activity besides posting each others videos?
Pretty much. It would get to confusing and over whelm the subscribed page and stuff. I guess if everyone else wants to like stuff, comment and such, please don't be inappropriate, and leave your user like I will at the end of a comment or message.
~Funnyrabitbunny

Wowitsmicah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer, Other
I think it would be a good idea for the people contributing should be able to have access to the channel on their day to do whatever, and then after their day has passed, you can use you own channel to communicate.
(plus I think the collab channel should subscribe to the member channels :happy2:)

Reactions: MagicallyMusical

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Okay. I'm fine with that so long as everyone else is. :)

SOCKS

The cool kids around the block
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I got the channel set up! :) We now have a group email too. AggregateTV@gmail.com where we can look at fans messages and such. In our group channel we will not subscribe to any channels, like any videos, or leave comments unless you're on your own personal account.
i agree that we shouldnt be subscribing and liking videos because not everyone likes the same thing and yeah itll be clustered. but i think we should be allowed or encouraged to leave comments. commenting is one way to help your channel grow. imagine 7 people leaving comments all over the website:)

Reactions: MagicallyMusical

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
i agree that we shouldnt be subscribing and liking videos because not everyone likes the same thing and yeah itll be clustered. but i think we should be allowed or encouraged to leave comments. commenting is one way to help your channel grow. imagine 7 people leaving comments all over the website:)
Alright. :) Do you want me to email you the account info? I believe Wowitsmicah is already in.

maddog448

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If its possible could I swap with @Knowlidge? I just find it a little easier for me to upload. The only reason is because I have a couple of other series on my channel that needs to be taken care off in the mean time, Oh and is there any date on when the channel might be launching so I can maybe figure a series? Thx!

Michael