Other F1 2012 British Co-Op Championship

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah I just made that as a basic stand point, we can move around and replace any driver really, just there as a test. And that was made using Photoshop and After Effects haha XD

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
also if you guys wanted me to send you the leaderboards after the races i can. Unless you wanted to make your own.

MoD1982

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might have to take you up on that; my skills with Photoshop are pretty good but the spinny jazz you did with After Effects? I'm gonna guess it's something simple to do but it blows me away.

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
its really simple, a bit of copy and pasting really with key frames in After Effects. Bit of a juggling act at times. But yeah, I already have it all made out and so you lot can use it when we start racing :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366502026,1366500958][/DOUBLEPOST]what kind of race distances we looking to doing. We all up for 100%? yeah, cool. Jokes, I really can only keep concerntration for either 25% or 50%. Don't really wanna do shorter than that.

Watson690

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Considering the length of the videos, me and MoD seem to be doing well with 25%, 50% would be a lot nearer to an hour and any less couldn't really be called a proper race (since the next option would be 5 laps).
One-shot qualifying with 25% race?

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if not we could do a short qualifying session which would be a 20 minute session. So really it would be 2 separate videos. 1 of Quali, 1 of the race.

Watson690

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tbh I'm expecting that the only reason that Qualifying would a long time is that I would get competitive and try my darnedest to win xD And thinking about it, one-shot wouldn't be too fair on DF who doesn't know the tracks like the rest of us do

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i think a short qualifying is best really, so that mistakes can kinda be made and it not matter as there is always another attempt.[DOUBLEPOST=1366510382,1366510335][/DOUBLEPOST]also we can only do short qualifying, there is no long quali with Q1,Q2 and Q3. Just 1 20 minute session.[DOUBLEPOST=1366553881][/DOUBLEPOST]well i'm just going to say that i'm free for the rest of today and then the next time i'm free is Wednesday and Thursday. If you 2 wanted to do a test race to compare pace so we can get that sorted out as soon as and then make the decisions with what teams we are all running. But yeah, just shout me when you want to race.

Warzak85DF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have the remaining of this evening off as well. Though my experience is indeed slim, at least in the F1 circus.
Thanks to MoD however I'm already on my training course, and I'm used to Monaco, and usually manages to get used to etc track, rather well. But competitive on your levels, doubt it.

Say could always add you on skype if that's cool. Also Watson, it wouldn't happen to be Watson690 on your end?

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yeah, you should all add me on skype XD and that is why I want to do a test race to see where eachothers pace lies. There are various things that can be done to balance it out and so we are all racing each other. Also practice makes perfect ;)

Skype Name is TheBlargasaurus