Other F1 2012 British Co-Op Championship

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Hi guys,

Lewis here. This is a total longshot but still. I'm looking for someone to join a Co-Op F1 2012 championship with me as I'm a pretty big F1 fan and I have just got it on PC. PC will be the way its played and just wondered if anyone here wants to take part. I'm not limiting this to just me and someone else, I'm open to having more.

Channel Name: TheGameasaurus
Channel Category: Gaming
Schedule: Daily (This F1 videos maybe once a week)
Prior Experience with Collaboration: Quite a bit, I have done 2 series' with a group of 3 people. On many occasions I have done smaller series' with another person.
Casting Style: British, somewhat knowledgeable, tends to have pretty bad language.
Average Length of Video: Normally 15-20 minutes (These maybe of a different length.)
What I want to accomplish: Not only the obvious channel growth over the course of the season, but to spend time with fellow F1 fans, and to actually to a full F1 season with other people.

Many thanks guys.
Lewis

I'm mid-way though a season with my brother(practice/quali goes up on a Monday, race on the Wednesday); if it wasn't for that I'd be game as I don't really want to play two seasons at once, and it's going to be a good 2 or 3 months until I'm free.
Unless you know a better way of playing with more than 2 players that doesn't involve setting up each race on an individual basis and using fancy-pant graphics to keep track of the tables, then sadly I might have to give this a miss. Tis a shame though, F1 championships are fantastic fun! Good luck man!

yeah, the fancy pants graphics is something that I would do if it was multiple people. It has been done before with TomJakes767 and Chu99y. I'm pretty okay when it comes to graphics and things but yeah.

It's been done already? Oh joy of joys this makes me happy that firstly there's an audience, but mostly it's definitely possible! :D Well if you go down that path then colour me well and fuckin' truly interested. And yoink on Sauber.

Thats cool, I'll keep you updated. Just to as an update for timezones and what not, Are you British? American, any of the other bajillion countries around the work.

I'm British my good sir. And on that note I really should be in bed as I've work in the morning, so consider this thread monitored for future updates.

roger that, and I agree...2am is bed time[DOUBLEPOST=1366090086,1366074305][/DOUBLEPOST]I see your playthrough. ;) Gonna have a little gander. Also what do you have it on. PC or Xbox?

We both have it on PC. I've noticed Codemasters has an annoying habit of letting save files corrupt all too quickly; the team mate's profile has been lost at least 3 times, and mine's been affected once too. Thank goodness the co-op championship saves to both profiles, the chances of them both corrupting is... well, I dread to think. But yeah, lil heads up for you as you mentioned you just got it on PC yourself.

We're on intermediate, but our last session we both qualified 1-2 a good 1.8 seconds clear of the rest.. I think we're ready to move up another level.

Back