Other F1 2012 British Co-Op Championship

I do have a confession though.
Usually during late July and beginning of August I'm usually unable to do anything, as I won't be home and ain't looking to bring my PC along. He he!
Sometimes we all need some time off. Still interested, just giving you all a heads up is all.

Holy crap on a cracker you guys got moving quickly :p I'll bet you're happy mate, you come here not expecting to find anybody and suddenly you're spoilt for choice xD

i came on here expecting to find maybe one person.... having a 4 player co-op season was really what I wanted so thank you :)

Also, is it okay if we do the test race a little sooner as I'm having a lil difficulty with connecting to games and I wanna see if I have the same problem connecting to you.
I'm all for doing a test recording soon, but don't be surprised if I crash out of the game unexpectedly before next weekend, I'm currently running 480W and need 500W minimum just for the GPU, gonna be slapping 850W in the rig before next weekend hopefully though :p

Haven't tested it properly with F1 2012 though so I may be completely fine :D Planetside 2 though likes to crash me atm when particle effects are going mad so I'm fairly sure it's just a power issue.

well generally I'm free to do it most of the time.... general exceptions are Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays cause of college, and you know.... when F1 is actually on. But I'm a lazy b*****d so I don't do much, so pretty much free whenever.

well generally I'm free to do it most of the time.... general exceptions are Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays cause of college, and you know.... when F1 is actually on. But I'm a lazy b*****d so I don't do much, so pretty much free whenever.
Yay someone I can chat to about F1 during practice? :D Assuming we go for that kind of format, that is.

I've thrown you a sub, so I can get a feel for your scheduling and commentary style(wow it's got a high standard of editing I'd love to aspire to). Fingers crossed this can work out for all of us :)

Just woke up for FP1 cause my college is soo f*****g mean and have put my college day right over FP2 and the GP2 practice and GP2 Quali cause I'm mega F1 fan ;).

Just FYI about the editing on my channel. Some of it may look to a "high standard". But trust me, alot of it was made once and then basically was just copy pasted cause I'm a lazy b*****d ;) XD hahaha[DOUBLEPOST=1366371721,1366349810][/DOUBLEPOST]just fyi, I have made a quick graphic for like a score board thing... Bit in advance but still ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1366385019][/DOUBLEPOST]/watch?v=gtkeqaHug8Q

^link... it wont let me link it properly cause its a bum hole.

There is basically a test of the leader-board that i throw together really quickly. For MoD and Watson, I put you in Sauber cause thats where you are in your CoOp stuff. I didn't know what Warzak85DF wanted, so I just put you in McLaren... and I put myself in the team that i'm in atm with singleplayer.

I will say that this will probably change around, just wanted to know what you thought.

Well I would've probably chosen Lotus, like Raikkonen from Finland.
And yes, why would I, because I'm only living in Norway, was born in Finland, so that's why. If not, it doesn't matter to much witch team I'm having.

Back