Does Sub for Sub work???

Hi everyone,

I have been wondering about this sub for sub thing for a while. This is how it goes. I person on youtube asks if he or she can sub to you, in return he or she asks that you sub him or her back. Now it may look like you gained a subscriber. In reality that person will likely never watch your video's or does not even subscribe back.
So now your channel has lets say 500 subscribers, your video's have an average of 70 views. This shows that the subscribers you gathered for your channel are all pretty much useless.

How do you guys think about this??? Would it be usefull to try this sub for a sub out or is it just fooling yourself?
Because the video's that you upload get low views and everyone can see that the subscribers are fake or inactive.

Sorry for the long story hope to see from you guys soon :) Thanks for reading :)

Sometimes, I do it .. he he

Sub for sub doesn’t work at all, don’t do it! I never did sub for sub because I want people to follow me because they like my content not for a free sub, if they don’t like my content then they don’t have to subscribe. Most the time the people who tell you they will subscribe to you if sub back don’t actually sub to your channel or they do sub but they don’t watch your videos!

Sometimes, I do it .. he he

You are a very big channel with allot of views so i think you would not even notice the difference? :)

Keep uploading and stay awesome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1508146668,1508146516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sub for sub doesn’t work at all, don’t do it! I never did sub for sub because I want people to follow me because they like my content not for a free sub, if they don’t like my content then they don’t have to subscribe. Most the time the people who tell you they will subscribe to you if sub back don’t actually sub to your channel or they do sub but they don’t watch your videos!

This is very true. Thanks for the comment Courtney Candice :)

Have a nice day and stay awesome :)

I've actually tried sub4sub on my old channel a couple years ago, but soon I realized it's totally ineffective. People don't watch your videos, they're not active on your channel and your Subscribed to list just get flooded by tons of people who want to get their sub back. Don't waste your time on participating on this sub4sub thing, it's not worth it.

You are a very big channel with allot of views so i think you would not even notice the difference? :)

Keep uploading and stay awesome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1508146668,1508146516][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is very true. Thanks for the comment Courtney Candice :)

Have a nice day and stay awesome :)
No problem!

It works if you just want a big sub number and thats it...if you want anyone to actually look at your content (Or even find it through searching) its literally the worst thing you can do...personally the only time I would ever consider doing it would be if I'd hung at 99 subs or 999 subs for more than 2-3 weeks and I really wanted to tip it into a whole number (100,1000) just to appease my OCD...other than that I'd never consider it :)

As everyone has said, it causes inactive subscribers, which in the long run looks a lot worse as you may end up with 1000 subs but 50 views per video.

I think here and there it may not be a bad thing if it's literally 1 or 2 to push you up to the next bracket (so 100 or 1,000), but more than that, it's just not worth it. I think it's tempting for teenagers because they think that's all that matters, when in reality it needs to all grow organically together.

You might as well buy subs if you're going to do sub 4 sub; you'll get the exact same amount of non-engagement.

I did sub for sub once and it got me some subscribers but they don't really watch my new videos. Well some do but that is because they enjoy my vids and that is the type of videos they watch. So you can get lucky and get some decent subs but for the most part its just a game you're playing.

Back