Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Does Sub for Sub work???

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Novainfusion, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Novainfusion
    Cash:
    $4
    That is nicely said and totally true. Fact is you need to earn subs.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 ---
    Damn i would not want that to happen to me. All the hard work you put in you're channel will be gone. It is not worth it.

Noobzilla likes this.
  2. Smartie
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $152

3. DanAwesomeStuff
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $213
  4. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $23
    You said it yourseld dude sub4sub is just fooling yourself:)
    I did sub4sub in the beginning when I started my channel about a year ago. I looked "cool" on my channel with some subscribers but when I uploaded my videos!!!:wtf: Yes you guessed it, NO views:)
    It is kind of like buying fake subscribers on fiverr. It is b******t:poop:

5. BeanTubes
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $15
    Hello,
    No it never works in my opinion you are just getting fake subscribers that won't watch your content. I hope this helps
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 13, 2017 ---
    Hello,
    No it never works in my opinion you are just getting fake subscribers that won't watch your content. I hope this helps

Dave2017 likes this.
  6. Archieonic
    Cash:
    $45
    You already know the answer. It doesn't work, or rather, it does not benefit your channel in any way. The people who do it probably have this mentality:

"If I gain more subscribers, real people that check me out will think I'm worth watching and subscribing to"

But it does not work that way. True, some people might view sub count as a measurement to the quality of someone's content. But you know what else would? The views. Someone with 500 sub 4 sub subscribers getting 1-4 views per video is a dead giveaway that they are fake. More importantly, the notion of sub 4 sub goes against any attempt to better your channel. Why? Because your aim should be actual exposure, actual people and actual engagement. If you see yourself with 1000 subscribers that don't comment, like or share your content, then you are at the same level you would be with 10 subs.

When I started, I focused on subscribers a lot. It meant the world to me to see that sub count go up. But I realized something. I was focusing on the wrong aspect. I started focusing on views, because at the end of the day, if just one video were to go viral, to become a gateway video to your channel, it'll be more effective than anything else you can possibly do for your channel.

7. FRANKIEandEMILY
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $60
    this is the classic rookie youtube mistake

8. HearingMind
    Cash:
    $24
    it work but why would you want subs that won't watch your videos?
    i botted some subs in my channel and i'm regretful for that. i wish i could delete subs lol

9. AngelineCommander
    Cash:
    $39
    What is the point of subbing for someone just for them to sub back if you're not going to watch their videos all you'd had is an dead sub not good. better to wait for people to sub to you naturally that doing sub4sub.

10. ItsBeeRay
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $16
    Not worth it. In the long run you'll just have a channel with a whole bunch of dead subscribers. What's the point of having 10,000 subs and getting 100 views a video? Just looks bad and is also totally against YouTube's terms of service. You can literally lose your channel because of it