Do you watch your own videos?

Therealkojr

Loving YTtalk
Just curious to know if any of you watch your own videos after you upload them. Personally, I shoot to make content that i would watch. I normally watch my videos while I'm editing but not as much after the upload process.

I personally, don't watch my own videos after I've uploaded them I want my view count to be as real as possible and if I watch the video it counts to the views. However, my GF doesn't watch the videos as I edit, so she watch's them after I have uploaded them, even though she could have seen it while I was editing if she had wanted to.

I watch my own videos. It's always fun to see myself having fun on camera. I make videos for myself and sometimes I need a little encouragement, so I go back and watch. once I finish all my vids or so, I'll say to myself "Dang I need more videos" lol. I also like to watch the growth and to see what I can improve on.

I think it's absolutely necessary to watch your own videos after you upload them for the simple reason of making sure everything is as it should be, no cut off endings, sound is correct, video quality etc etc etc

I have to agree with you on this, watching your own video after it has been uploaded to YouTube to check the quality to make sure no audio desync or anything like that has happened but other then that I wouldn't re-watch my videos.

yes, i re watch old videos to find flaws, delete said videos and re make them better with my new equipment and new outlook on things, fresh perspective.

I sometimes watch my own videos once to see if there is any issue (I once uploaded a video and noticed it was edited the wrong way after the upload) but I'm still at the phase where I can't stand my own voice and cringe a lot listening to it, so I try not to.

Yeah I watch my own videos, too. Like a few people already said, it's helpful to check everything looks like it should do. But I do also enjoy re watching the finished product, not just on youTube but directly from the file on my computer, especially if a friend is over and I want to show it off. We should be proud of our own work!

Back