Do you want to ever make a career out of YouTube?

I would just make it as extra income, as I already have a full time job, which is an awesome job.
I also see youtube an unreliable full time job, as the money coming in goes up and down, and would give too much stress!

Who wouldn't. If I could just drive around all day filming beautiful areas and actually make a living doing it Id have to pinch myself to check if I'm dreaming. I work a regular full time job that I sort of like and barely have time to do this channel let alone any other hobby so yea that is my goal and I would imagine most others.

Will I ever get there? Social blade says maybe by the time I retire haha.

Absolutely not, I don't want to turn a hobby into a full time job. It just becomes less fun having to do these things because you HAVE to and not because you do it for fun.

Though it's not going to happen for me I would easily say yes. I'm happy doing this as a hobby though and will continue to do so simply because it's different, enjoyable and allows you to improve yourself in many ways.

Yes the thing to making a career out of youtube is how consistent your going to be and how much dedication you put in everyone wants to make a career out of youtube and be successful but if it was easy everyone would do it

Back