Do you have time to make videos

Panton

Loving YTtalk
I know it depends on your age and what type of videos you make but we all have our time on our hands. So do you have lots of time or little time?

I usually have a fair amount of free time to make my vlogs :) I've been uploading everyday for the past week or so. But some weeks its a few times a week because my free time gets a little more scarce.

I try to schedule it out, like tonight I have to record then tomorrow will edit for a Thursday release. Giving me The weekend to myself and starting over on Monday when I write the next video.

I have plenty of time, just not right now, I am ill and in and out of hospital so for another day I don't till the evenings which is when I have people around so can't film. After tomorrow I will be back to having tonnes of free time :)

Dido only have a lot a time on weekends and sometimes on Wednesdays,Mondays and Fridays.[DOUBLEPOST=1427243076,1427243022][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah Topic are the most important thing about making videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1427243118][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah man hope you feel better.[DOUBLEPOST=1427243373][/DOUBLEPOST]well at least you can make videos a lot more.

Back