Do you have time to make videos

Our videos tend to take a lot of time to plan and to edit with a day or two of filming as well, if we were both working full time making videos we might manage one or two videos a week but as we have day jobs it takes a lot longer!

Filming one of my videos usually takes less than 10 minutes, and editing usually takes less than 2 hours.

My current schedule: film before I leave for work in the morning, edit at night. That way, I can take advantage of natural lighting (since I'm usually too tired to film right after work, and then it becomes night time...) and I'm already "dressed up" for work.

It works for now.

I personally have tons of time to record and edit videos but I mostly choose to record at night because it quiet lol the only problem I have is that my internet is limited so I have to upload in bulk...

When I just started out, I had lots of time and little ideas bu now that I kno what YouTube is about, time is running out on me. I have great ideas and few resources, few supporters and little time.

I just started just 2weeks ago, but my three year old kept asking every day to make a toy review video. (Probably because he gets to open new toys). I tried to space it out once or twice a week max! Buying toys gets expensive!!

I only have a part time job at the moment, and while I also have to look after kids and do the school runs every day, I have a good amount of time to record and edit. It's enough time for me to get a video out every day at least which makes me happy.

Sadly, I don't have a lot of time to make videos.
It gets to the point where I've been working on the same video for about a month now because my video editing software is glitchy and limited, and it takes hours upon hours to edit a short 3 minute video. I'm getting a new computer soon, so I'm hoping that will help a little.

Personally it depends on what is going on in my personal life, for my Halo videos I just recently did a bulk record then edit 1-2 days in advanced as for my Kingdom Hearts I just recorded my first episode yesterday so I can upload it Thursday but I may bulk record those too just really depends on life.

Back