Do you have time to make videos

I have a fair amount of time to record, as long as I don't procrastinate and spend hours watching other YouTubers, I am going to have a lot more time over the next 2 weeks, as it is the Easter Holiday. My plan is to record two videos a day so that I have a backlog of content.

Could definitely need more time. Working full time limits it to evening during the week and I also don't want to drop the gym (at a certain age I think it's good to balance it all out a bit) and social life (like watching Champions League matches together). Weekends are fine unless something special is planned. That's when I run into trouble with my weekly schedule. It's easy to say "if you're passionate about it you can carve out more time for it" but I also told myself to not let my body get all rusty again (had aching back and so) and find time for my friends (which sadly don't have YouTube as their hobby...damn...that would make things easier :) )

I barely get any time in the day to work on videos and music...with school,tests and stuff,so have to work in the night on videos :-( but it makes me feel good though

I record my videos when I'm home alone and store them all up and then go over them later to upload so its not a constant struggle to find time.

My time fluctuates so I try to make multiple videos when I can so I can stock pile videos. I only guarantee posting one a week though at this time until I get enough patrons for me to buy a mansion and stuff for my friends. Then I might up the ante to two videos a week.

Between work, personal life..time with my babe, errands, things always popping up, it gets hard but I try the best I can. Would LOVE to post 3 times a week but its usually 1-2 a week

I try! Full time work, part time school, family and my girlfriend, it's extremely tough. That's why we try to film what we can all in one day (even material for 2 videos at a time)!

Back