Do you get Envious when seeing other YouTubers Succeed?

Another thing to consider is that stale content will only get staler with time.
If someone is growing from poor quality content, that will eventually be reflected either in their views or in their own creative process aka. they'll get tired of the same ol schtick all the time.
I can name a few channels with hundreds of thousands of subs who seem tired of the content they're making. What a crazy problem to have! You outgrew your creativity!

I think everyone does in some kind of way, but we should use it to fuel our motivation.

I think content is and will always be something subjective. There's literally nobody who can determine whether content is good or bad of course you can dive into how clever and how much effort there is but when they are growing and expanding or even going viral, obviously something they are doing is right.

NO! Absolutely not! Isn't that what we are all trying to achieve? We should be building each other up and not let jealousy get the best of us! Because a lot of us have similar goals in mind :)

i personally wish everyone would be successful but not everyone is as fortunate, either they don't have the info or time to get noticed and it kinda sucks because youtube used to be a place where people would help each other out and it seems like it's becoming a battle of who has more of this and that, i believe you earn what you have, but it does suck that people won't give us smaller channels a chance at showing the how great we can be

So I did this DIY sharpie mug... But a very specific one I had never seen done before. Now EVERYONE has done this design. Even super successful YouTubers. Yes it was my most viewed video (70k views).... But people who have copied the design have gotten millions of views. So yes I am jealous / upset about that. But I try to not google it and forget. I'm not going to go commenting on all their videos demanding credit. I take it as they were inspired with my idea and wanted to recreate it. (Credit would be nice though).

I get the feeling. Its hard. Sometimes it really make you lose motivation but you have to build strength for it in order to get further. It's basicly a test for people to see if they really do it out of passion instead of doing it just for the subs.

It is SO easy to get that mindset! I try not to compare myself to another youtuber because my stuff is pretty unique so I can't really track how my growth will go. I've grown slow so it's been a struggle not to be jealous but hey. Keep your eye set on what you gotta do and love what you make and you'll be just fine!

I understand where you are coming from, to see someone else doing better than you after you work so hard is never a good feeling. I have experienced this both on the internet and in real life, I am friends with two youtubers one with 43,000 and one with 3,000. Honestly they look down on smaller channels and mostly assume that we are automatically using them for subscribers.

Its a natural feeling, but I think it's key to make the best out of that feeling. I do it by focusing more on me and what I'm trying to do as a channel more than comparing mine to someone elses because that never ends well haha

Back