Do you get Envious when seeing other YouTubers Succeed?

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Do you feel any sort jealousy or envy when you see other YouTubers succeed? (Like they begin growing quicker, they go viral, etc.) Especially if you think their content isn't that good? Have you ever experienced that, and what did you do? Suppress it, let it anger you, or use it as fuel to do better?

It's hard not to feel that way sometimes, but it's important to just keep focus on what you're doing and not compare yourself.

I think everybody feels it to a certain extent especially if you feel that the content you are watching is subpar. For me personally, I try to look at the channel objectively and figure out why people gravitate toward it. If anything it is a reminder that success on YT can be found by anyone under the right circumstances and to keep trying to find the path that is right for me.

Yeah... I think its human nature to feel jealous and want better things for yourself and to be angry over what you don't have. However its important to take those feelings and make it motivate you and fuel your fire. Because good for them, they put in the hard work and they were able to make it, and even if they didn't put hard work and somehow they were able to do it then turn a blind side to those types and focus on yourself because harnessing negative emotions is only going to destroy yourself.
I really should listen to my own advice sometime lmao... good luck to you :D

Do you feel any sort jealousy or envy when you see other YouTubers succeed? (Like they begin growing quicker, they go viral, etc.) Especially if you think their content isn't that good? Have you ever experienced that, and what did you do? Suppress it, let it anger you, or use it as fuel to do better?

It's hard not to feel that way sometimes, but it's important to just keep focus on what you're doing and not compare yourself.

Don;t let that bring you down and one day you might find success in your channel just those big youtubers. don;t give up and don't worry you are not alone

Yeah i do. I been at it for 3 years i wanna see some progress! Lol

Not really I like to analyze what they did good in their videos. And then learn what I can improve on as well. :)

Regards

I think it is natural to envy those that have more than you do. It is up to you however to decide how that affects you.

A: You b***h about it and do nothing to better yourself.

or

B: You take heed of what you see and apply it yourself in your own way. You might not be as successful at it, but you can surely use their success to better yourself!

I think it is natural to envy those that have more than you do. It is up to you however to decide how that affects you.

A: You b***h about it and do nothing to better yourself.

or

B: You take heed of what you see and apply it yourself in your own way. You might not be as successful at it, but you can surely use their success to better yourself!

Sir i do my best and try to better myself.

Back