Companies that allow you to monetize gameplay

Khopicotic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is really helpful! I think I am going to go back and back to this website hahaha

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for sharing! Will definitely help a lot of youtubers out there!

AlloySeven

Reaction score
That's an awesome list! I'm surprised that EA's in there, seeing as 90% of all my Copyright Claims come from EA.
EA is quite a bit different from the other publishers since their license agreement is with Youtube and not with individual content makers. The way I interpreted that situation was that I'd be monetizing any EA videos at my own risk and ultimately EA could deny monetization at any time and for any reason.

Reactions: Styxie

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Only thing to remember about this list is that in most cases the writer reached out to the publisher and they gave HIM permission. Always contact them yourself unless they specifically stated anyone can use it.

unknown_user094590385084

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this list. I've been looking for something like this for a while now. :D It is now stowed away in my bookmark list!

BlacklightDemon

YT Talk's Witcher
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I knew Bethesda were a no-no. Looking at Bethesda related content on the internet shows that they're slapping anyone with their content with a big fat 'NO'. Someone even put up similar to the Fallout posters on his website, same style but not their content and they threw a hissy fit about copyright... :eek:

Edit: I've tweeted to Firefly Studios (creators of the Stronghold franchise) to ask them where they stand on monetization, but they haven't replied yet.

BlacklightDemon

YT Talk's Witcher
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Firefly e-mailed me back today and they are looking to get themselves on the list, by the sounds of things.