Companies that allow you to monetize gameplay

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for checking out our list everyone!!! I am continuing to make updates to the list as publishers return my emails, so stay tuned!
Haha never would think the writer would find this!
Thanks from everyone who uses your list :)

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
very helpful post thanks for informing us the public and i have definitely bookmarked the page:)

AlloySeven

Reaction score
Haha never would think the writer would find this!
Thanks from everyone who uses your list :)
LOL - Yeah, I was looking at some of our site's traffic statistics and noticed we were getting a lotta love from this site. Figured I'd check it out and connect with you good folks here. It's definitely my pleasure to help out fellow gamers and fellow YouTubers! If you guys can think of any publishers or developers you'd like to see that we missed, feel free to drop me a line.

Twitter - @TheSecondLetter
Site - http://alloyseven.com/component/k2/item/115-monetize-gaming-videos
email - b[at]alloyseven.com

Reactions: Styxie

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
LOL - Yeah, I was looking at some of our site's traffic statistics and noticed we were getting a lotta love from this site. Figured I'd check it out and connect with you good folks here. It's definitely my pleasure to help out fellow gamers and fellow YouTubers! If you guys can think of any publishers or developers you'd like to see that we missed, feel free to drop me a line.

Twitter - @TheSecondLetter
Site - http://alloyseven.com/component/k2/item/115-monetize-gaming-videos
email - b[at]alloyseven.com
Will do :)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
well that's something different :p

Sean Caspian

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice list, thank you very much. I also reached out to NcSoft/ArenaNet for Guild Wars 2. Their response was pretty much "we don't care if YouTube doesn't". They don't grant "explicit rights" to use their material, but they don't bother. The rep even finished up by saying "have a blast making your video"!! I'm comfortable enough to say I'll be doing Guild Wars 2.

Reactions: Styxie