Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
This is an awesome list, for a beginner like me this is very helpful whenever I think of starting a new series!

I saw your pending list at the bottom; in regards to Ubisoft and copyright (specifically Far Cry 3), I recently heard back from them on their facebook page, I got this response if helpful:

"Thank you for uploading Ubisoft videos. Ubisoft encourages the community to create their own video-content – we’re very happy to have creative fans involved with our games – and thank you for your support!

As long as your videos remain under certain content guidelines (no incitation to racism or sexism; no links with any piracy or hacking activity) we can only encourage you to create more & keep sharing within the video-portals community.

Please note that for copyright & tracking reasons; Ubisoft may be brought to claim your videos within the YouTube CMS, under the YouTube GameID program for homemade game-play footage made by non-YouTube partners; or under the YouTube ContentID program for official trailers & game-play footage already released by Ubisoft.

In both cases, we want to make clear this would not set your video offline or alter the video-content & hosting of your content on your channel/URL – as we highly appreciate your creativity & sharing.

Rare instances of users being stymied in the upload process have been brought to our attention. If you feel that you are within content guidelines and are experiencing difficulty uploading video containing Ubisoft content, please email VideoRights@ubisoft.com. Include the YouTube video ID in question. Additional info, like your YouTube user name and a brief description or screen-capture of the error message received is helpful and appreciated, but should not be necessary in helping us to solve the issue quickly."

Hopefully it is helpful, you might be best posting on their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport) for a quicker response :)

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Thank you! Bookmarking this.

count_teribil

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is an awesome list, for a beginner like me this is very helpful whenever I think of starting a new series!

I saw your pending list at the bottom; in regards to Ubisoft and copyright (specifically Far Cry 3), I recently heard back from them on their facebook page, I got this response if helpful:

"Thank you for uploading Ubisoft videos. Ubisoft encourages the community to create their own video-content – we’re very happy to have creative fans involved with our games – and thank you for your support!

As long as your videos remain under certain content guidelines (no incitation to racism or sexism; no links with any piracy or hacking activity) we can only encourage you to create more & keep sharing within the video-portals community.

Please note that for copyright & tracking reasons; Ubisoft may be brought to claim your videos within the YouTube CMS, under the YouTube GameID program for homemade game-play footage made by non-YouTube partners; or under the YouTube ContentID program for official trailers & game-play footage already released by Ubisoft.

In both cases, we want to make clear this would not set your video offline or alter the video-content & hosting of your content on your channel/URL – as we highly appreciate your creativity & sharing.

Rare instances of users being stymied in the upload process have been brought to our attention. If you feel that you are within content guidelines and are experiencing difficulty uploading video containing Ubisoft content, please email VideoRights@ubisoft.com. Include the YouTube video ID in question. Additional info, like your YouTube user name and a brief description or screen-capture of the error message received is helpful and appreciated, but should not be necessary in helping us to solve the issue quickly."

Hopefully it is helpful, you might be best posting on their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport) for a quicker response :)
That's handy! I'm sure it will be added to the list soon :)

cosmicpanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger