Comedy Comedy Vloggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always awesome to find other Vloggers. Our main channel "Dionite" is a sketch channel but we do have a vlog channel as well. "MikeKhukuriTV" so we can be friends xD

It's always awesome to find other Vloggers. Our main channel "Dionite" is a sketch channel but we do have a vlog channel as well. "MikeKhukuriTV" so we can be friends xD
Cool. I like the look of the vids. Maybe I'll ask you for some tips at some point. Subbed. ;)

Hey! I'm from the US and like to make comedy too! Not always a vlog, sometimes sketches, but I hope you aren't biased :p I'll be sure to check your channel out!

Hey man, i LOVED your stuff! subbed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380812728,1380812693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I'm from the US and like to make comedy too! Not always a vlog, sometimes sketches, but I hope you aren't biased :p I'll be sure to check your channel out!
Bud, I'd love to check out your channel but I think your channel URL is wrong, it says channel does not exist :(

Hey man, i LOVED your stuff! subbed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380812728,1380812693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bud, I'd love to check out your channel but I think your channel URL is wrong, it says channel does not exist :(
Thanks man! You have great stuff as well! I subbed to see where you take it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back