Comedy Comedy Vloggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyBagProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Hello! I want to make some friends with comedy vloggers, my channel has been going since January and is still superdooper small and tiny (it is appropriately named, you literally could fit all my subscribers into a Tiny Bag).

I live in the UK but I'd love to hear from people all over the world, I just need some youtube friends to talk to about how to boost my channel, ideas for collabs or just really for a good old giggle every now and again!

What do you reckon? Be my friend?

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
We like friends.. I am not sure if we are considered Vloggers but sometimes we are funny. At least our Mom's tell us we are.

TinyBagProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Comedy is comedy. If you're making yourself laugh you're winning. Or crazy. If you make just one more person laugh then you're winning. Or they're crazy too.

Oh yeah. I just summed up comedy. BOOM.

I had a look at your videos, they look great! And well done on the subscribers, I have no idea how to get more of them. The elusive little gnats.

Reactions: JohnKenShow

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedy is comedy. If you're making yourself laugh you're winning. Or crazy. If you make just one more person laugh then you're winning. Or they're crazy too.

Oh yeah. I just summed up comedy. BOOM.

I had a look at your videos, they look great! And well done on the subscribers, I have no idea how to get more of them. The elusive little gnats.
We went into the woods and danced under the full moon with crowns made out of poison ivy.. This did not help get us subscribers but we did do this.

DemolitionPandaTV

A Destructive Panda
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I want to make some friends with comedy vloggers, my channel has been going since January and is still superdooper small and tiny (it is appropriately named, you literally could fit all my subscribers into a Tiny Bag).

I live in the UK but I'd love to hear from people all over the world, I just need some youtube friends to talk to about how to boost my channel, ideas for collabs or just really for a good old giggle every now and again!

What do you reckon? Be my friend?
I always die a little inside when someone is talking about how there channel is small, so what is my channel then? :)

AmbossTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
I try to be funny. Went from Let's plays to first try with vlog (don't like the first vids anymore) and now more scripted sketches. Might do some more coordinated vlogs though because the sketches require sooo much time (especially when doing all on my own). So I'll try a mixture of both soon to have more time for friends and family again :D (Now THAT sounds more sad than funny but let's connect :) )

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
i suppose so, im just really un-patient and probably have to big expectation for my channel, let me rephrase that i have to big expectation for my channel.
Well you have only put up 2 videos that I have seen and it looks like you started a week ago.. So 12 subs in a week is pretty good. Also your views are good for only 12 subs and being around a week. You are a gammer and have a lot of competition. Don't give up jsut strive to make yourself known. Remember most businesses take 3 years to be a sucess. None of them happened over night, it takes dedication.

Reactions: AmbossTV

DemolitionPandaTV

A Destructive Panda
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well you have only put up 2 videos that I have seen and it looks like you started a week ago.. So 12 subs in a week is pretty good. Also your views are good for only 12 subs and being around a week. You are a gammer and have a lot of competition. Don't give up jsut strive to make yourself known. Remember most businesses take 3 years to be a sucess. None of them happened over night, it takes dedication.
thanks but the thing is this is my new channel so most people came over from my old one that's been up for a tad longer, and also im no gamer, if it does say that how do i change it i want to be a entertainer not playing games, ( which i don't have a problem with, i just dont wanna make vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.