Comedy Comedy Vloggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Bud, I'd love to check out your channel but I think your channel URL is wrong, it says channel does not exist :(
Should be fixed now! Apparently I haven't had a channel name the whole time :/ I was wondering why my channel URL was all random letters and numbers...

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Should be fixed now! Apparently I haven't had a channel name the whole time :/ I was wondering why my channel URL was all random letters and numbers...
I've put you in my box and subbed, your turn :)

Polan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've put you in my box and subbed, your turn :)
Sure thing :) I've already subbed, but it's nearly 3am so I can't go on my computer to box u yet, I will tmrw tho!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Greetings, I am Strawberry Bunny from the StrawberryZone on YouTube. I've watched your video about going to the gym and omg, you're a hilarious person! xP I totally would love being your friend and perhaps even make some type of collab videos together. Although sadly, I don't live in the UK, but there are other ways still, if you're interested of course. =] I would also consider myself humorous in my own way from what others tell me. Feel free to explore any of my videos on YouTube and let me know if you're interested in doing any future collab vids in any kind of form that would be virtual I guess you could say. Or even just become virtual friends. =] Awesome content by the way! ^~^
Peace, Love, and Respect*:grinphones:
- Strawberry Bunny

TinyBagProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Greetings, I am Strawberry Bunny from the StrawberryZone on YouTube. I've watched your video about going to the gym and omg, you're a hilarious person! xP I totally would love being your friend and perhaps even make some type of collab videos together. Although sadly, I don't live in the UK, but there are other ways still, if you're interested of course. =] I would also consider myself humorous in my own way from what others tell me. Feel free to explore any of my videos on YouTube and let me know if you're interested in doing any future collab vids in any kind of form that would be virtual I guess you could say. Or even just become virtual friends. =] Awesome content by the way! ^~^
Peace, Love, and Respect*:grinphones:
- Strawberry Bunny
HI! SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY I HAVE NO WIFI AT THE MOMENT AND I FEEL LOST AND SAD. ALSO I FORGOT HOW TO TAKE CAPSLOCK OFF. THAT'S NOT TRUE I JUST THINK THIS IS FUNNY.

I'll stop now. So, thank you for thinking I'm hilarious! That makes me happy in my face parts (and other parts too, but we won't talk about that, we only just met.) I'm sure we can make some collab videos together! And yes! Let's be friends. Why the bloomin hell not I say to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.