Comedy Comedy Vloggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's always awesome to find other Vloggers. Our main channel "Dionite" is a sketch channel but we do have a vlog channel as well. "MikeKhukuriTV" so we can be friends xD

Reactions: AmbossTV

AmbossTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
It's always awesome to find other Vloggers. Our main channel "Dionite" is a sketch channel but we do have a vlog channel as well. "MikeKhukuriTV" so we can be friends xD
Cool. I like the look of the vids. Maybe I'll ask you for some tips at some point. Subbed. ;)

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Cool. I like the look of the vids. Maybe I'll ask you for some tips at some point. Subbed. ;)
Awesome! Thank you so much. I look forward to chatting with you! It's always nice to find fellow vloggers.

Reactions: AmbossTV

Polan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey! I'm from the US and like to make comedy too! Not always a vlog, sometimes sketches, but I hope you aren't biased :p I'll be sure to check your channel out!

Reactions: CrazyPUA

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man, i LOVED your stuff! subbed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380812728,1380812693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I'm from the US and like to make comedy too! Not always a vlog, sometimes sketches, but I hope you aren't biased :p I'll be sure to check your channel out!
Bud, I'd love to check out your channel but I think your channel URL is wrong, it says channel does not exist :(

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man, i LOVED your stuff! subbed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380812728,1380812693][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bud, I'd love to check out your channel but I think your channel URL is wrong, it says channel does not exist :(
Thanks man! You have great stuff as well! I subbed to see where you take it =)

PressRecord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
**no pressure**

haha, cheers for the support, what's your name? I'm Aman, I live in Dubai :)
My name is Mike and I'm in the US. Dubai is a great place =) I manage Dionite and my personal channel "Zesty Mike"

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My name is Mike and I'm in the US. Dubai is a great place =) I manage Dionite and my personal channel "Zesty Mike"
sweet! I searched you up and you've got tons of subs!! WELL DONE MAN !

Status
Not open for further replies.