Vlog Collaborative Vlog About Depression

MyLifeMyWorld

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree with the others, I don't think the video I made would make much sense without the questions and stuff. I shall also be doing a series of stuff at a later date so it would probably get in the way if you know what I meanSo I would prefer not to have it linked if that's ok :)

I am looking forward to watching the final video though with everyones input edited in :)

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Looks like most of you don't want your original video linked - no problem!

Parts of everyone's videos will be in the finished collab, just be aware that most of your video has probably been cut out due to time constraints. Just know that I've watched all of everyone's videos and have really enjoyed hearing more about your backgrounds and experiences. :)

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just finished editing the video and OH MY GOSH IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME. :D

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone for doing this video with me. I'm so excited for you all to see it. :)

Randalynn Ramblin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Excited to see it as well, and no worries. Appreciate the shout out at all :)

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@Chandler Meierarend @RobertPowellTV You guys both did a great job! (As did everyone else who submitted videos!)

Don't worry, you won't look like an idiot. Everyone brought different perspectives on the topic, as well as some similar ones, so it flows very nicely. :)

Tim Harris

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I can't wait for this video to get released? Any idea when that will happen, just out of curiosity? Cause I think it is so neat.

Edit: Don't know why there is a question mark on that first sentence, but I'm gonna leave it.

Reactions: AnnaLovesVlogging