Vlog Collaborative Vlog About Depression

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
I've shared a little bit about my struggle with depression here on YTtalk, and was greeted with TONS of support from many members who have dealt with it, are dealing with it, or have close friends/family that deal/dealt with it. This inspired me to make a video sharing my experience with depression, and I'm hoping others will be interested in joining me!

What I want to create is a sort of fast-paced, quick-cut vlog with each member answering the same questions. Interested members will send me their videos via email (or an unlisted YouTube video link) and I'll edit them all together into one video.

I'll be including participants' usernames in the video itself as well as channel links in the description box.

** The completed video will be public so please be sure you're comfortable with sharing any information you discuss in the video. **

So if you're interested in doing this collaboration with me, let me know! I'll pm you the list of questions you'd need to answer to be part of the video. :)

Hello, I have been dealing with depression for a few years now and was considering doing a video on it as part of a series. I like the idea of multiple people in one video though. I'm still not too sure if I am comfortable with talking about it on camera but thinking about it, it actually could be a way of dealing with it. Would you be able to send me over the questions so I can have a read and see if I could be comfortable doing it? Don't worry I won't run off with them and do it myself lol :)

@Randalynn Ramblin, @Munchito696, @Wenry, @PepperBeef2Spicy, @ParaGirlProductions, @TommyTLG, @Pearl, @TammyTTalks, @therealretroandbeyond, are any of you interested?

Hello, I have been dealing with depression for a few years now and was considering doing a video on it as part of a series. I like the idea of multiple people in one video though. I'm still not too sure if I am comfortable with talking about it on camera but thinking about it, it actually could be a way of dealing with it. Would you be able to send me over the questions so I can have a read and see if I could be comfortable doing it? Don't worry I won't run off with them and do it myself lol :)

Sure thing! And if you don't feel comfortable doing it, you can definitely back out. I'll pm the questions to you. :)

Last edited:
Great! I sent you all messages here on YTtalk (@Randalynn Ramblin, let me know if you don't see it here and we can talk details on YouTube instead!). Thanks so much for being willing to help me out with this video. :D

Anyone else interested in being a part of this collab? I'm hoping for 8-10 people (I have 5 - possibly 6 - right now, including myself). :)[DOUBLEPOST=1388088392,1388080730][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm hoping to have the video up by late January/early February, so if you're interested in participating, please let me know ASAP. Your video should be done by January 16 so that I have time to edit. :)

Back