Vlog Collaborative Vlog About Depression

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@Tim Harris It's gonna be released on my channel this Thursday (the 16th)! I'm so excited for people to see it. I hope it'll bring hope to people going through similar issues. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389667152,1389665244][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha it's not about looking like an idiot, I just really hate the sound of my own voice... even worse when I see myself aswell.... I may have some issues haha
I happen to really like your voice. That's something I noticed right away while editing.

jjustgreg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I might be on the late side, but I would REALLY love to make a video with you about this subject.
I have gone through this, dealt with it and knows what it does to you and with you.
For me, this would be a great thing. Let me know if you are still searching for people.

If I'm too late, too bad for me I guess. :p

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@Lewis Mackay @Marksman46 @jjustgreg I would have loved to have all of you, but I've already finished the video (it's being released on my channel tomorrow!). If I decide to make another video on this topic (as I'm considering, definitely from a different angle but still about depression), I'll let you know! :)

Marksman46

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Lewis Mackay @Marksman46 @jjustgreg I would have loved to have all of you, but I've already finished the video (it's being released on my channel tomorrow!). If I decide to make another video on this topic (as I'm considering, definitely from a different angle but still about depression), I'll let you know! :)
I like this idea, but I think I'll just make my own video too! But yea, please let me know!