Vlog Collaborative Vlog About Depression

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
The video was excellent! If you ever do anything about depression/anxiety again, feel free to let me know.

Reactions: xandru8

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Reactions: xandru8

jnet

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anna I wish I saw this thread earlier, guess the holidays were too distracting. I just watched the video and wanted to say again how great it is and that this is a topic that is unfortunately very relatable to me and incredibly difficult to talk about for most of my life. Even in therapy sessions I felt I had to hide my thoughts because I knew they were wrong... that something was wrong with me. So I'm very proud of you and others who spoke out in this video because you have to be so fearless and so caring to share such personal matter. I hope this message helps a lot of people and I wish you continued success :)

Reactions: AnnaLovesVlogging

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Anna I wish I saw this thread earlier, guess the holidays were too distracting. I just watched the video and wanted to say again how great it is and that this is a topic that is unfortunately very relatable to me and incredibly difficult to talk about for most of my life. Even in therapy sessions I felt I had to hide my thoughts because I knew they were wrong... that something was wrong with me. So I'm very proud of you and others who spoke out in this video because you have to be so fearless and so caring to share such personal matter. I hope this message helps a lot of people and I wish you continued success :)
Thank you so much. I'm so sorry you've had to deal with depression. It's a really awful thing to experience. I also understand how it can be hard to not want to talk about it openly. Hopefully this video will help people feel less alone and less ashamed/embarrassed to talk about what they're dealing with. <3

jjustgreg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
@Lewis Mackay @Marksman46 @jjustgreg I would have loved to have all of you, but I've already finished the video (it's being released on my channel tomorrow!). If I decide to make another video on this topic (as I'm considering, definitely from a different angle but still about depression), I'll let you know! :)
I was a bit too late, I don't get notifies and stuff so I am pretty late at replying :/ But I've seen the video and It's great. If you have another vlog in which you want to collaborate and if it's about being different or depression or anything where I can help people understand and maybe help them through similar situations you can mail me straight away! Because that's the main reason I make YouTube videos, I just want to help out :)

Reactions: AnnaLovesVlogging