Collab - new you tuber tag!

annie20170

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all, so just f.y.i. My video is coming out really late. I have some unexpected guests who decided to drop in for the week, unannounced! Wonderful! Grrr.... Lol. So yeah, I'm still doing it but it will be way late. Sorry and thank you for understanding!
Mine is coming out a week late. I have so busy. i had it filmed and edited all in one day haven't had the time to sit down and upload it

Purely Peña

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Mine is coming out a week late. I have so busy. i had it filmed and edited all in one day haven't had the time to sit down and upload it
Thanks for letting us know., I completely understand, I'm late too lol. And P.S. To everyone, I subbed everyone I could. Some of your channel's links though don't work so I couldn't sub everyone. If I didn't sub you, this is why. If you want me to sub you, message me and let me know the exact name of your channel so I can find you in YouTube and subscribe.

annie20170

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for letting us know., I completely understand, I'm late too lol. And P.S. To everyone, I subbed everyone I could. Some of your channel's links though don't work so I couldn't sub everyone. If I didn't sub you, this is why. If you want me to sub you, message me and let me know the exact name of your channel so I can find you in YouTube and subscribe.
Did you ever get my link to work??

Purely Peña

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Did you ever get my link to work??
I am already subbed to you. Did u sub to mine? My link wasn't working for a while but I think I got mine to work so yay! Everyone who wants to sub me go ahead. Drop me a message you subbed me from yttalk and I'll sub back. That way we can watch eachother's videos when they come out :)

annie20170

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am already subbed to you. Did u sub to mine? My link wasn't working for a while but I think I got mine to work so yay! Everyone who wants to sub me go ahead. Drop me a message you subbed me from yttalk and I'll sub back. That way we can watch eachother's videos when they come out :)
yes i am subbed to u

Stoobs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This isn't a gimmick or anything but I agree that we should sub each other's channels so we get notified when our videos come out yeah? I mean we don't have to... But it would make things easier? I'm going to go ahead and sub to you all, maybe u all can sub back. And again, sorry for the delay, I'll be putting my video out at the end of this week or early next week. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Subbed you straight back baby x

Stoobs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Videos up guys, Ryan and Pena you're both in description! Tag yourself in my comments if you wanna join in and just refer back to me in your videos!

Hernan Dima

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys I wanna do this!! Latino guy in the UK here making travel and funny vlogs every Friday! If you guys wanna do this for your/my next video, Im totally up for it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Purely Peña

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Awesome.... I'm contemplating making my video today. If I do, it should be up by tomorrow.mit will take me a while to edit.musually 7-8 hours to edit. Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I'm going to go check it out now.m

Hernan.... I will link u in my description box. When you make your video please do the same. Thanks.