Collab - new you tuber tag!

Purely Peña

I've Got It
Hi, I am looking to find someone who want to collab by doing the new you tuber tag, OR some other tag video, or other creative idea they have. When I say collab, I mean, we each do the video on our own, tag each other, and shout out each other's channel? I have 292 subscribers if that matters? My channel can not be reached by the button below, so u just have to search Barbie Pena in YouTube. Sorry. I'm new on this forum and I still have to figure that out. Argh. Anyway. Thank you all!

The way you add your channel is you go to your channel,in the URL bar should be a bunch of numbers and letters at the end. For example mine is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZAs8B9erm17Qo5LDx5RbQ. The stuff after /channel/ is what you copy. Then go to where you add your channel link on YTTalk, and paste that into the box. Make sure the /channel/ bubble is selected,and save. Tada! Google changed a lot of things and now it is harder to share your channel :/ A pain,I know.

Thanks so much, I will definitely try that. You are the first person who has helped me with this! Your a doll. I'm going to go do that right now, for some reason I thought you have to get 100 yt cash before the button works or something. Good to know I don't have to! That would suck if I had to wait to get 100 yt cash, but I'm trying nevertheless so I can be a VIP member.
The way you add your channel is you go to your channel,in the URL bar should be a bunch of numbers and letters at the end. For example mine is: UCdZAs8B9erm17Qo5LDx5RbQ. The stuff after /channel/ is what you copy. Then go to where you add your channel link on YTTalk, and paste that into the box. Make sure the /channel/ bubble is selected,and save. Tada! Google changed a lot of things and now it is harder to share your channel :/ A pain,I know.
anks

Thanks so much, I will definitely try that. You are the first person who has helped me with this! Your a doll. I'm going to go do that right now, for some reason I thought you have to get 100 yt cash before the button works or something. Good to know I don't have to! That would suck if I had to wait to get 100 yt cash, but I'm trying nevertheless so I can be a VIP member.

anks
No problem :D Yeah,YTTalk cash is for allowing you to put videos in your sig,and accessing certain forums. Anybody may share their channel link in their siggy though ;D Glad I could help

Hi, I am looking to find someone who want to collab by doing the new you tuber tag, OR some other tag video, or other creative idea they have. When I say collab, I mean, we each do the video on our own, tag each other, and shout out each other's channel? I have 292 subscribers if that matters? My channel can not be reached by the button below, so u just have to search Barbie Pena in YouTube. Sorry. I'm new on this forum and I still have to figure that out. Argh. Anyway. Thank you all!
I'd be up for doing the tag video with you :)

Thanks for checking it out haha :D So... are we a match ;) Or do I need to swpie myself to the left? haha ;D
you are so funny! Yes, lets do it, lets collab! Next week i'm putting out a video of my own, but if its cool, let's do the new youtuber tag the week after next? I will be collabing with one other person, but both of u will get shout outs, tags, linked in the description box... everything u want. lol

you are so funny! Yes, lets do it, lets collab! Next week i'm putting out a video of my own, but if its cool, let's do the new youtuber tag the week after next? I will be collabing with one other person, but both of u will get shout outs, tags, linked in the description box... everything u want. lol
Why thank you haha, I'm glad someone appreciates my crappy Irish humour :p YES sounds great! :DAnd you will get a shout out and tags from me as well :) I'm excited now, my first collab!! haha

Back