Collab - new you tuber tag!

This looks like fun - you all appear to be making the most of it! My YouTube is StewartJames if someone fancies tagging me! Of course I'll send the love back and big up your channel!

This looks like fun - you all appear to be making the most of it! My YouTube is StewartJames if someone fancies tagging me! Of course I'll send the love back and big up your channel!
Not that it matters to me, just curious but how many subscribers u have?

I'm making my next video on thursday. It will probably be uploaded by Friday. Everyone reading this forum has until then to let me know u want to collab. If u want to collab go ahead and make the video too and shout me out in it. I will list everyone in my video as well as shout them out. I'm going to go out with a bang because this is the last collab I will ever do with people I don't know so let's go big or go home lol.

I'm making my next video on thursday. It will probably be uploaded by Friday. Everyone reading this forum has until then to let me know u want to collab. If u want to collab go ahead and make the video too and shout me out in it. I will list everyone in my video as well as shout them out. I'm going to go out with a bang because this is the last collab I will ever do with people I don't know so let's go big or go home lol.
Well I'm going to be posting my Tag video next Wednesday, but you will obviously get a shout out and link.. cause you are technically my first collab :p haha

Not that it matters to me, just curious but how many subscribers u have?

Just 5! I'm new and lonely! I had a channel in 2008 which has a few hundred but I scrapped it[DOUBLEPOST=1434617883,1434617774][/DOUBLEPOST]L
Well I'm going to be posting my Tag video next Wednesday, but you will obviously get a shout out and link.. cause you are technically my first collab :p haha

This is gonna be fun!

Back