Collab - new you tuber tag!

Hi, I am looking to find someone who want to collab by doing the new you tuber tag, OR some other tag video, or other creative idea they have. When I say collab, I mean, we each do the video on our own, tag each other, and shout out each other's channel? I have 292 subscribers if that matters? My channel can not be reached by the button below, so u just have to search Barbie Pena in YouTube. Sorry. I'm new on this forum and I still have to figure that out. Argh. Anyway. Thank you all!
Oh! just read your comment in the video, I thought we were just mentioning each other on a video, totally forgot about the tag part, too many things in my mind now, sorry about that... but no worries, Ill do it though! Will upload that for next video. :)

Its kinda good somehow, cuz this current video will give you an introduction to my audience for the tag... sorry again though, but ill do it for next week, recording it today so all good! :)

Last edited:
Oh! just read your comment in the video, I thought we were just mentioning each other on a video, totally forgot about the tag part, too many things in my mind now, sorry about that... but no worries, Ill do it though! Will upload that for next video. :)

Its kinda good somehow, cuz this current video will give you an introduction to my audience for the tag... sorry again though, but ill do it for next week, recording it today so all good! :)
No, the way tag videos and collabs work is you do the same video I did. Except you answer your questions your way. It's much more than just shouting someone out. I look forward to your video next week and see what answers you have. Naturally, you can skip all the questions about makeup. I guess it's sort of geared towards girls a bit. Lol

No, the way tag videos and collabs work is you do the same video I did. Except you answer your questions your way. It's much more than just shouting someone out. I look forward to your video next week and see what answers you have. Naturally, you can skip all the questions about makeup. I guess it's sort of geared towards girls a bit. Lol
The tag video is finally up, can watch it now! :)

Back