Do You Support My Decision To Change?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Maybe, If you add more cats

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Most people just tend to ignore my threads, apart from gisikw, aiko and somtimes johandken.
It's hard to keep up with things on here man. I have been feeling some anxiety over all the responses I know I'm missing. I HATE the fact that I'm positive there are people quoting my posts and I'm not aware of it because I get so many notifications I just can't keep up! I'm glad we've finally shown you the true way to derail a thread lol

It's hard to keep up with things on here man. I have been feeling some anxiety over all the responses I know I'm missing. I HATE the fact that I'm positive there are people quoting my posts and I'm not aware of it because I get so many notifications I just can't keep up! I'm glad we've finally shown you the true way to derail a thread lol
Yes, feel free to derail any of my future threads to guys. It's good to have people who actually are willing to talk to you. :')

Yes, feel free to derail any of my future threads to guys. It's good to have people who actually are willing to talk to you. :')
Of course! That's what Yttalk is all about! I really thought you were getting closer to people... we must fix this! I'll pay more attention to your threads from now on :)

Of course! That's what Yttalk is all about! I really thought you were getting closer to people... we must fix this! I'll pay more attention to your threads from now on :)
Not really dude, most people talk to me for a night. Then, that's it. D: I wish I was more entertaining to talk to.

Not really dude, most people talk to me for a night. Then, that's it. D: I wish I was more entertaining to talk to.
You be crackin me up tonight yo. Don't worry, you'll get closer to people in time :)

i love you paw buddy! and ooh your symphs apprentice ! check you out ;) lol
i totally support what your doin, and your videos are just as good now as what they were when you started, if not even better :)
so your totally on the right track and your so totally gna over take me!
xxx:cat2:

I find that change is always good and if you're committed to it then you'll find enjoyment out of it too :)
I've subscribed now as i found that coupon video so very funny.
Well done sir!!! :)

Back