Channel Type
Commentator
Good for you , you are very motivating to other Youtubers like myself

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't want to spam the forums or anything, and I'm sorry if you guys have seen me talk about this before, but I just want to let you guys know. Seeing that most of my active fans are on YTtalk, I figured it would be best to tell the Spudlings on here.

If you don't know, a few of my videos started getting shared on Facebook the other night by a few big pages and such, and every single post had something about me swearing to much, but at the same time they enjoy watching it. I don't want to be known as the guy who swears all the time, I want to be better then those types of people.

I feel I can get my message across better without swearing every 20 seconds, so I am changing the direction of the channel, this might cause you to un-subscribe, but I don't want you to be subbed and not enjoy the content, otherwise what is the point really :D I am really starting to lean towards videos that are still entertaining, but don't have to be a super immature topic. What gisikw does is the type of videos I would like to make.

(gisikw if you're reading, I'm not copying you in any way, shape or form, i swear)

I will still do the occasional rant, but I will do my best to cut down on the swearing.

So, If you are a Spudling and support the change, I look forward to seeing you in future videos.
If you are against it, and wish to un-subscribe, it was good having you on the Spudling Army, and you will be honourably discharged, with the highest medal of honor. The "Spudling Regiment" medallion will be posted to you shortly.
People will support whatever makes you happy dude. I know I swear a s**t LOAD and people still support me for the most part.