• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Maybe, If you add more cats

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Most people just tend to ignore my threads, apart from gisikw, aiko and somtimes johandken.
It's hard to keep up with things on here man. I have been feeling some anxiety over all the responses I know I'm missing. I HATE the fact that I'm positive there are people quoting my posts and I'm not aware of it because I get so many notifications I just can't keep up! I'm glad we've finally shown you the true way to derail a thread lol

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It's hard to keep up with things on here man. I have been feeling some anxiety over all the responses I know I'm missing. I HATE the fact that I'm positive there are people quoting my posts and I'm not aware of it because I get so many notifications I just can't keep up! I'm glad we've finally shown you the true way to derail a thread lol
Yes, feel free to derail any of my future threads to guys. It's good to have people who actually are willing to talk to you. :')

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yes, feel free to derail any of my future threads to guys. It's good to have people who actually are willing to talk to you. :')
Of course! That's what Yttalk is all about! I really thought you were getting closer to people... we must fix this! I'll pay more attention to your threads from now on :)

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Of course! That's what Yttalk is all about! I really thought you were getting closer to people... we must fix this! I'll pay more attention to your threads from now on :)
Not really dude, most people talk to me for a night. Then, that's it. D: I wish I was more entertaining to talk to.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Not really dude, most people talk to me for a night. Then, that's it. D: I wish I was more entertaining to talk to.
You be crackin me up tonight yo. Don't worry, you'll get closer to people in time :)

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i love you paw buddy! and ooh your symphs apprentice ! check you out ;) lol
i totally support what your doin, and your videos are just as good now as what they were when you started, if not even better :)
so your totally on the right track and your so totally gna over take me!
xxx:cat2:

Reactions: unknown_user0004

Johnny Graviti

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I find that change is always good and if you're committed to it then you'll find enjoyment out of it too :)
I've subscribed now as i found that coupon video so very funny.
Well done sir!!! :)

Reactions: pawtaytoe