Can't Pick a Partnership Network

Why would you rule out Vultra due to long contract... we give you more features and a higher CPM than most of the networks you`re saying....
Yes, but a lot of stuff can happen in 3 years. I think it's a good move for a person this early on not to sign a contract longer then a year.

It was below $3. According to YouTube Analytics, 77% of my views come from the US and most of the others from the UK. Would it be worth waiting until I have 1000 subs (at 920 right now) and then applying to Curse? I applied already but didn't get a response. It's been weeks.

One thing I do like about RPM and Fullscreen is their royalty-free music that I can use. I don't currently use music, but there have been multiple times when I wished I could (and I don't want to use Kevin McLeod since everyone is so familiar with his music at this point). Music is something I wish Curse had, but it doesn't.

More indecisiveness! I must have more! :p

Curse has music. I've been with Curse for 6 months and I can say you do get a 3 dollar CPM and can leave whenever you like (I’m leaving now since I’ve grown my channel and can get better offers from the other guys). I thought the minimum Subscriber count was 5,000 with Curse, though it may have changed.

Also, Curse gave a 10% bonus in December.

Curse has music. I've been with Curse for 6 months and I can say you do get a 3 dollar CPM and can leave whenever you like (I’m leaving now since I’ve grown my channel and can get better offers from the other guys). I thought the minimum Subscriber count was 5,000 with Curse, though it may have changed.

Also, Curse gave a 10% bonus in December.
Vultra have music too :p :bounce:

Back