Can't Pick a Partnership Network

Mr. Indecisive here. I can't pick which partnership network to go with; I was accepted to too many :p My channel is based around gaming, so I do need gaming licenses.

Here are the networks I can't decide between:
RPM
Yeousch
TGN

Here are the networks I was accepted to but decided not to join (although feel free to change my mind, as they're still possibilities):
Vultra - 3 year contract
Creator X - Not really gaming-related
NecessaryGaming - I was invited, but it's a 5 year contract
ZoominTV - I was invited, but it doesn't seem very reputable

Can anyone help me pick which network to go with? I am looking for decent payouts and support in helping me grow my channel.

RPM was my top pick until I got accepted into Yeousch. Yeousch seems like it gives more features and support than RPM, but the estimated CPM seems low and it's a 2 year contract instead of 1 year.

Well that is a good situation to be in.. having all these networks wanting you. Lucky you. lol

Nope, every network must apply seperatly , RPM, Prolax, DaWorlTV and N4Gtv don`t have them,
That`s like saying because Vultra has licenses KKGN must have them... they don`t..
I still doubt any network has the rights to use Nintendo games.

I still doubt any network has the rights to use Nintendo games.
I`d have to check that , but retro games usually don`t need a license,
It`s the game publisher you need the license, with e.g. Vultra have Activision Blizzard`s license so it doesn`t matter what platform , our partners can make money off their games either way.
I think Nintendo do publish some games right?

Like I watched one of your recent vids, Those old mario games, very unlikely they need any sort of license...

I`d have to check that , but retro games usually don`t need a license,
It`s the game publisher you need the license, with e.g. Vultra have Activision Blizzard`s license so it doesn`t matter what platform , our partners can make money off their games either way.
I think Nintendo do publish some games right?

Like I watched one of your recent vids, Those old mario games, very unlikely they need any sort of license...
Nintendo Makes new games.

The reason why what he said is what you should go by, and not the government website, is because the government is for that one country. Youtube uploads are worldwide.
But since Youtube is an American company and I'm in the US, I'm going by US law. I'm not just going to go by what some guys handbook says.

Back