Can't Pick a Partnership Network

But to quote the original post, how can you say Creator X offers a low CPM? You get paid on how the ads run :O
My CPM is perfectly fine within Creator X.

No one has ever gotten sued on Youtube for using game footage. They just remove it and you may get a strike.
Yes and no. They have not been taking legal action in court, but Youtubers have lost the majority of the money they made, because the game publisher will threaten to sue if you do not pay them royalties.

Yes and no. They have not been taking legal action in court, but Youtubers have lost the majority of the money they made, because the game publisher will threaten to sue if you do not pay them royalties.
I have never heard of that happening. Either the company takes control of the ads on the video, or they remove it.

I have never heard of that happening. Either the company takes control of the ads on the video, or they remove it.
There was a fullscreen partner that got a strike and fullscreen took $60,000 back from him. I think he is suing them though.

Edit: not sure if it was gaming related though.

But to quote the original post, how can you say Creator X offers a low CPM? You get paid on how the ads run :O
My CPM is perfectly fine within Creator X.
I said Yeousch does, not Creator X. The Yeousch website said it's usually higher than $1.50, which is quite low in my opinion. Yeousch said I can expect something a little higher than that, but I can't say what it was. It was still low in my opinion.

There was a fullscreen partner that got a strike and fullscreen took $60,000 back from him. I think he is suing them though.

Edit: not sure if it was gaming related though.

I read this somewhere else and it has nothing to do in gaming as far as I remember

EDIT: I seen that in TGN hangout ShizzlerJixx vs Fullscreen

30,000$ taken out in paypal by Fullscreen :O I seen the channel it seems compilations of fails so not gaming

I said Yeousch does, not Creator X. The Yeousch website said it's usually higher than $1.50, which is quite low in my opinion. Yeousch said I can expect something a little higher than that, but I can't say what it was. It was still low in my opinion.
Honestly, if your content is made for a US market, you're getting ripped off if your CPM is below 3 dollars.

Honestly, if your content is made for a US market, you're getting ripped off if your CPM is below 3 dollars.
It was below $3. According to YouTube Analytics, 77% of my views come from the US and most of the others from the UK. Would it be worth waiting until I have 1000 subs (at 920 right now) and then applying to Curse? I applied already but didn't get a response. It's been weeks.

One thing I do like about RPM and Fullscreen is their royalty-free music that I can use. I don't currently use music, but there have been multiple times when I wished I could (and I don't want to use Kevin McLeod since everyone is so familiar with his music at this point). Music is something I wish Curse had, but it doesn't.

More indecisiveness! I must have more! :p

It was below $3. According to YouTube Analytics, 77% of my views come from the US and most of the others from the UK. Would it be worth waiting until I have 1000 subs (at 920 right now) and then applying to Curse? I applied already but didn't get a response. It's been weeks.

One thing I do like about RPM and Fullscreen is their royalty-free music that I can use. I don't currently use music, but there have been multiple times when I wished I could (and I don't want to use Kevin McLeod since everyone is so familiar with his music at this point). Music is something I wish Curse had, but it doesn't.

More indecisiveness! I must have more! :p
Why would you rule out Vultra due to long contract... we give you more features and a higher CPM than most of the networks you`re saying....

Back