Comedy Cancelled due to lack of participation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently working on season 3 on of the web series, opening a gaming channel, and making a game that goes hand in hand with the show. I set an amount of time for this project. I gave a week for writing and asking for participants and I gave a week for people to produce their clips and every step of the way I asked if the schedule and interest was still good. And people said yes. Then I asked for updates/schedules instead I was met with silence unless I went around pming people on youtube and here. And that lead to false enthusiasm and promises. If I spend too much time running around and trying to get information my other projects will suffer.

Well its sad to hear that :( , if you have any other projects going im willing to participate, i can do acting gaming the lot :)

Thank you for your support. Although this was an eyeopening and frustrating experience, I would like to walk away from it for now. I might inquire in a new thread next week if I feel that I want the episode done.

Thank you for your support. Although this was an eyeopening and frustrating experience, I would like to walk away from it for now. I might inquire in a new thread next week if I feel that I want the episode done.
That's too bad. Better luck next time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back