Comedy Cancelled due to lack of participation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone. My name is Ajay and I make a web comedy series called "Work in Progress". It is about a guy who loses everything and tries to make it big on YouTube. I have the basic idea for the episode and I will start writing the skeleton and the script next week. But before I write the actual script I would like to see how many people are interested. I am working towards a release date of August 7th. I will have a first draft of the script by Saturday July 27th. I am looking for about 6-10 enthusiastic people.

The premise of the episode is basically about YouTube tags. The main character does not know that much about YouTube and a mentor figure will enlist himself or herself and try to explain the concept. everyone else will be doing a short tag video as an example. Due to time constraints I am sorry to say that I will have to choose the tags before hand. The last collaboration video I did ran really long and I would like to fix this problem. But I promise to pick topics where all of you have the full potential to show who you are. Please note that all the parts except for the mentor will be short (less then a minute long). This is due to time constraints and the amount of past interest. This is the only way I can figure to let as many people be apart of this as possible. Also I wanted this project to be as easy as possible for everyone.

Basically this is how it'll work. Once the parts are ready to be given out you will sit in what ever place you usually create content in and read the script. You also have the choice to not go by the script and use your own words, but there will be instructions and parameters for that. For example if I need you to say a certain word because I play off of it or if you need to act in a certain way because someone comments on it. At the end of you video you will pause for 5 seconds and say "I give permission to BoomSock Productions to use this video". Then you will upload that video to your own YouTube channel and mark it unlisted and send me the link in an email. My email address is boomsockprod@gmail.com. When the video is released I would ask for everyone involved to make an ad video on their channels for the new episode. This way we can get more people watching it and all of our channels can grow.

Do not fear I understand that this is a lot of information to take in, information will be reiterated for every step and feel free to ask questions even if you feel that they were answered before. If there is any confusion with the information it is solely my fault for not explaining them accordingly.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope that we can make this a project we can all be proud of!

Reactions: AnjiewithaJay

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for your interest I would love to have you aboard. Please make sure you follow this thread to get all of the updates. I will be posting a skeleton of the episode either tomorrow night or sometime mid next week. Again thank you for your interest.

SEANISVLOGGING123

Reaction score
Thank you for your interest I would love to have you aboard. Please make sure you follow this thread to get all of the updates. I will be posting a skeleton of the episode either tomorrow night or sometime mid next week. Again thank you for your interest.
yeah sure thing

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You will get everything as soon as I write it. I cannot start with the actual script because I do not know how many people will be in it. I will post the skeleton Sunday night or latest Wednesday of next week. Thank you for your interest.

Carlos (GoingCerjic)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Oh, I went back to edit my message and deleted the "interesting" by accident lol "Seems interesting" is what I was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.