Comedy Cancelled due to lack of participation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbonwoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I am currently working on season 3 on of the web series, opening a gaming channel, and making a game that goes hand in hand with the show. I set an amount of time for this project. I gave a week for writing and asking for participants and I gave a week for people to produce their clips and every step of the way I asked if the schedule and interest was still good. And people said yes. Then I asked for updates/schedules instead I was met with silence unless I went around pming people on youtube and here. And that lead to false enthusiasm and promises. If I spend too much time running around and trying to get information my other projects will suffer.
Well its sad to hear that :( , if you have any other projects going im willing to participate, i can do acting gaming the lot :)

BoomSock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for your support. Although this was an eyeopening and frustrating experience, I would like to walk away from it for now. I might inquire in a new thread next week if I feel that I want the episode done.

Reaction score
Such a shame to be cancelled, it seemed like it would have been fun! I'll watch for that new thing next week :)

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Thank you for your support. Although this was an eyeopening and frustrating experience, I would like to walk away from it for now. I might inquire in a new thread next week if I feel that I want the episode done.
That's too bad. Better luck next time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.