Comedy Cancelled due to lack of participation

Status
Not open for further replies.
CristyTango, thank you for the encouragement. Working on the series I have realized that I prefer being behind the scenes now more then in front of the camera. Specifically I am really enjoying writing, so my focus is now going towards that. Work in Progress has become a kind of practice for me and I am currently working on a TV drama script that I might send to agents and see where that goes.

Side note I checked out your channel as well I love how enthusiastic and energetic you are. You would be perfect for a show like SNL!

CristyTango, thank you for the encouragement. Working on the series I have realized that I prefer being behind the scenes now more then in front of the camera. Specifically I am really enjoying writing, so my focus is now going towards that. Work in Progress has become a kind of practice for me and I am currently working on a TV drama script that I might send to agents and see where that goes.

Side note I checked out your channel as well I love how enthusiastic and energetic you are. You would be perfect for a show like SNL!

No problem! :)
That's really cool, working towards one passion you have and awakening another. It's good that as a now-writer you have some experience in front of the camera and behind it. Since you're focusing more on writing, are you giving up being in front of the camera? Also, did your dream change from being in a show to creating one? Or did you want to do both?

I wish you luck with your TV drama! That takes guts sending your work into agents like that- do it! you never know. :) Are you thinking of sending them the script through email or snail-mail?

Thank you! That's really nice of you to say! I was beginning to wonder. I'm my WORST critic. :unsure2::sorry2:

I also noticed that you subscribed to me! :) Thank you so much, that really means a lot to me.

I meant what I said about enjoying the energy you give out=P. Ironically in the second season I was going to "kill of" my character and make the other guy the main. I originally wanted this so that I would be dedicating my time to writing and the camera work. A lot of the time no one is behind the camera bc everyone is in front of it, this is where a lot of the camera mistakes happen (i.e. unfocused, seeing the camera in a mirror, seeing scripts, etc) and we don't see them until post when we cant do anything about it. I originally made my character unlikeable but for some strange reason people like him so... Also people dropping in and out there was no way I could feasibly kill a character off bc we lack them haha...

I meant what I said about enjoying the energy you give out=P. Ironically in the second season I was going to "kill of" my character and make the other guy the main. I originally wanted this so that I would be dedicating my time to writing and the camera work. A lot of the time no one is behind the camera bc everyone is in front of it, this is where a lot of the camera mistakes happen (i.e. unfocused, seeing the camera in a mirror, seeing scripts, etc) and we don't see them until post when we cant do anything about it. I originally made my character unlikeable but for some strange reason people like him so... Also people dropping in and out there was no way I could feasibly kill a character off bc we lack them haha...

Yeah! I did notice random blurry moments. I figured it was a camera issue or that it was my computer, and ignored it. :p At least it didn't last so long that you couldn't use what you had filmed!

and well, you meant to make your character "unlikeable" but you came off as cynical, sarcastic, and blunt- and the contrast to the other characters is really funny and it works. Then there were some lines that were really funny so it showed personality. I don't find your character unlikeable at all. So you FAILED!!! but in a good way. :D It's like Dr.Cox in Scrubs- he's not nice, but he's hilarious and one of my favorite characters in that show.

I mean, it probably would have been easier for you if your character was a douchebag and noone liked him and he didn't have any type of caring emotions- but he does. You made him likeable and relate able. So, if it comes the time where you can step out- it might be a little difficult. You'll probably have to do it slowly where you're seen less and less and then not at all. People keep dropping out? That's poop. :( I think it will all work out, though!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner I was feeling ill today =(
CristyTango, lol yea I understand why people are attached. Also I don't think that I can write myself out anymore too integral to the story and I have a lot of ideas for our 3rd season.

mrbonwoo, thank you for the update =). Although I have yet to receive anything in my email boomsockprod@gmail.com. Did you already send it?[DOUBLEPOST=1375682895,1375674238][/DOUBLEPOST]mrbonwoo, Seb King, and Carlos (GoingCerjic), I have yet to receive anything from the three of you. Please update me on the progress.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner I was feeling ill today =(
CristyTango, lol yea I understand why people are attached. Also I don't think that I can write myself out anymore too integral to the story and I have a lot of ideas for our 3rd season.

mrbonwoo, thank you for the update =). Although I have yet to receive anything in my email boomsockprod@gmail.com. Did you already send it?[DOUBLEPOST=1375682895,1375674238][/DOUBLEPOST]mrbonwoo, Seb King, and Carlos (GoingCerjic), I have yet to receive anything from the three of you. Please update me on the progress.

I have now sent you my part! :D

mrbonwoo, I got your video, but there is some sad news.

Update: I think I have to shut down this production due to lack of participation. I believe I was clear with the deadline and I am have grown tried with running around trying to get information and updates.

JessPena, thank you for your hard work, if this episode gets revived I will use what you gave me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

mrbonwoo, I got your video, but there is some sad news.

Update: I think I have to shut down this production due to lack of participation. I believe I was clear with the deadline and I am have grown tried with running around trying to get information and updates.

JessPena, thank you for your hard work, if this episode gets revived I will use what you gave me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dude, hold onto the footage and dont give up, im sure that we can revive it in some way, maybe just extend the deadline a bit and if you would like i can ask some people i know to participate!

I am currently working on season 3 on of the web series, opening a gaming channel, and making a game that goes hand in hand with the show. I set an amount of time for this project. I gave a week for writing and asking for participants and I gave a week for people to produce their clips and every step of the way I asked if the schedule and interest was still good. And people said yes. Then I asked for updates/schedules instead I was met with silence unless I went around pming people on youtube and here. And that lead to false enthusiasm and promises. If I spend too much time running around and trying to get information my other projects will suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back