Big youtubers make me so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm deleting all of my inactive subs and restarted 2 days ago, I'm not at the point of "You're failing".

A little observing is all that's required. RWJ stealing videos, Smosh being there from the beginning (although they work hard), JacksGap getting lucky, etc. are a few examples.

I am obviously not referring to the freddiew and MysteryGuitarMan type channels. Smosh and Shane Dawson videos also take a lot of planning, but JennaMarbles, JacksGap, TylerOakley, etc. type of channels are insanely simpler. You'd think I'd murdered your Mother with all of your caps. Calm down, fella.

your just a bitter jackass bro.....ive watched a few of your videos man and im not gonna say they aren't good but maybe if u watched the bigger guys and how they do theirs then u could emulate them. its grossly apparent that u don't put much work,love or passion into your channel which is fine if u just like making videos. but u jump on here and cry and boohoo about how other people are doing better then you so they are obviously jerks douchebags and lucky losers. if i were you man i wouldn't even talk in this thread anymore because at this point your honestly just shooting yourself in the foot. all those subs and nearly no views man if i were you i would just start a new channel........ i love how people like you upload bad videos then get mad when they don't get a huge amount of views and subs............sad....

Yeah, I'll definitely give you RWJ, haha. And even JacksGap I guess. But basically I think we agree. Channels like freddiew can't be placed in the same boat as someone who got lucky on a viral video. At the same time, a lot of people work really hard on their stuff, even if it appears simple.

But honestly Nikki, I don't think that effort amount should be a reason to dislike/like anyone. This isn't as political as people want to make it out to be. There are politics involved, but not to the degree some people seem to think. It really boils down to the viewers. No one forces them to view anything. So you got famous because you have the cutest cat on earth? I understand the hurt that arises when you see something like that thinking "but I put all this effort in" But that is not the cat owners' fault. Youtube wants what it wants, some people try their a** off to give them what they want and they never respond. Some people just upload themselves doing some every day mundane activity for their friends, and overnight they are a star.

It's just the nature of the beast, the reality of the game, the way the cookie crumbles, and any other sayings you can think of that apply. If I had no talent whatsoever at all but I got captured on video laughing and found out that youtube adores my laugh and it went viral. Then a bunch of executives approach me about doing a show based around me just laughing at stuff and I'd get paid for it, I certainly wouldn't be like "Sorry guys, that's not fair, some youtubers work really hard on their videos and get paid nothing, I couldn't possibly accept your money just because I have a unique laugh" PFFFT screw that! I'd take that money in a heartbeat and anyone who wants to say I'm a sellout/jerk/fake whatever they want can suck it! I'd be an idiot not to jump on that opportunity! It's not like the elite youtubers were handpicked by a viral video picking robot.

your just a bitter jackass bro.....ive watched a few of your videos man and im not gonna say they aren't good but maybe if u watched the bigger guys and how they do theirs then u could emulate them. its grossly apparent that u don't put much work,love or passion into your channel which is fine if u just like making videos. but u jump on here and cry and boohoo about how other people are doing better then you so they are obviously jerks douchebags and lucky losers. if i were you man i wouldn't even talk in this thread anymore because at this point your honestly just shooting yourself in the foot. all those subs and nearly no views man if i were you i would just start a new channel........ i love how people like you upload bad videos then get mad when they don't get a huge amount of views and subs............sad....

I've said nothing about complaining about my own stats, I've explained them many times so clearly you haven't been following my posts at all. Hard to believe you're a grown man, pretty much impossible if that's what you're typing.[DOUBLEPOST=1376995805,1376995709][/DOUBLEPOST]
But honestly Nikki, I don't think that effort amount should be a reason to dislike/like anyone. This isn't as political as people want to make it out to be. There are politics involved, but not to the degree some people seem to think. It really boils down to the viewers. No one forces them to view anything. So you got famous because you have the cutest cat on earth? I understand the hurt that arises when you see something like that thinking "but I put all this effort in" But that is not the cat owners' fault. Youtube wants what it wants, some people try their a** off to give them what they want and they never respond. Some people just upload themselves doing some every day mundane activity for their friends, and overnight they are a star.

It's just the nature of the beast, the reality of the game, the way the cookie crumbles, and any other sayings you can think of that apply. If I had no talent whatsoever at all but I got captured on video laughing and found out that youtube adores my laugh and it went viral. Then a bunch of executives approach me about doing a show based around me just laughing at stuff and I'd get paid for it, I certainly wouldn't be like "Sorry guys, that's not fair, some youtubers work really hard on their videos and get paid nothing, I couldn't possibly accept your money just because I have a unique laugh" PFFFT screw that! I'd take that money in a heartbeat and anyone who wants to say I'm a sellout/jerk/fake whatever they want can suck it! I'd be an idiot not to jump on that opportunity! It's not like the elite youtubers were handpicked by a viral video picking robot.

Yeah, nothing I posted was about disliking someone for lack of effort, or amount of time in comparison to someone else. I think the main thing I was pointing out was not everyone "works their fingers to the bone".

I've said nothing about complaining about my own stats, I've explained them many times so clearly you haven't been following my posts at all. Hard to believe you're a grown man, pretty much impossible if that's what you're typing.

You like to insult. I've noticed this from this thread. Like anyone who knows me on this forum, and many people do, know that I just emphasize the words that I think need to be emphasized. I might say "Yes but the thing is if you actually TRIED as hard as you could TRY you would feel good enough about yourselves that views wouldn't MATTER" (that's not a real belief of mine I'm just saying that's how I type) But you felt the need to try to push some kind of anger on me that you have 4 capitalized words to read into and find. You strike me as confrontational, and while I wouldn't have put Maurice's statement in those words personally, I agree with his core point. Something in you is butthurt, we're all seeing and experiencing this butthurt. Where it comes from I don't know but you're defensive and confrontational for a reason, and I'm putting my money on that reason being butt hurt.

Oh yeah, I mean, I don't think that we should all hate Ray William Johnson because he figured out a way to make videos people love using a formula that he repeats every video. My comment was geared toward my first comment where I was saying we shouldn't generalise about the top 100 as though they all put in zero effort or tripped and fell into the top 100. I should have made that clearer, I guess. I meant that I agree that there are varying levels of effort in the top 100 so let's stop assuming they all roll around in money all day and then upload a video once in a while, with minimal effort. I'm not a hater, lol.

Yeah, nothing I posted was about disliking someone for lack of effort, or amount of time in comparison to someone else. I think the main thing I was pointing out was not everyone "works their fingers to the bone".

Well there I can agree with you. That makes sense and defends your points nicely. Just... try not to be on the offense so much man. It makes you seem... well like I said earlier like something has p****d you off and you're carrying a grudge or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1376996158,1376996088][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yeah, I mean, I don't think that we should all hate Ray William Johnson because he figured out a way to make videos people love using a formula that he repeats every video. My comment was geared toward my first comment where I was saying we shouldn't generalise about the top 100 as though they all put in zero effort or tripped and fell into the top 100. I should have made that clearer, I guess. I meant that I agree that there are varying levels of effort in the top 100 so let's stop assuming they all roll around in money all day and then upload a video once in a while, with minimal effort. I'm not a hater, lol.

hehehe point taken, I wasn't trying to attack your idea or anything, I just felt like I saw some holes I wanted to fill. You know I love your geek self.

You like to insult. I've noticed this from this thread. Like anyone who knows me on this forum, and many people do, know that I just emphasize the words that I think need to be emphasized. I might say "Yes but the thing is if you actually TRIED as hard as you could TRY you would feel good enough about yourselves that views wouldn't MATTER" (that's not a real belief of mine I'm just saying that's how I type) But you felt the need to try to push some kind of anger on me that you have 4 capitalized words to read into and find. You strike me as confrontational, and while I wouldn't have put Maurice's statement in those words personally, I agree with his core point. Something in you is butthurt, we're all seeing and experiencing this butthurt. Where it comes from I don't know but you're defensive and confrontational for a reason, and I'm putting my money on that reason being butt hurt.

You're looking way too deep into this. I don't give a damn about "wah wah Shane Dawson makes $100,000 a year" or whatever. Tell me what I'm "butthurt" about. The way I phrase things in threads about "I'm not getting views" and the like can be out of a facepalm, because making hour long videos and talking about essentially nothing is of course going to get you nowhere.

I have yet to post "I wanna slap Ray William Johnson because he has millions of subs and I don't" so you should get some backing for these claims of jealousy and butthurt.[DOUBLEPOST=1376996395,1376996297][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well there I can agree with you. That makes sense and defends your points nicely. Just... try not to be on the offense so much man. It makes you seem... well like I said earlier like something has p****d you off and you're carrying a grudge or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1376996158,1376996088][/DOUBLEPOST]

hehehe point taken, I wasn't trying to attack your idea or anything, I just felt like I saw some holes I wanted to fill. You know I love your geek self.

I'm not really in a good mood now, but it has nothing to do with YouTube or this forum. It was not my intention to carry it into the forum, so I'll look out for that, but none of that is/was coming from jealousy or whatever.

You're looking way too deep into this. I don't give a damn about "wah wah Shane Dawson makes $100,000 a year" or whatever. Tell me what I'm "butthurt" about. The way I phrase things in threads about "I'm not getting views" and the like can be out of a facepalm, because making hour long videos and talking about essentially nothing is of course going to get you nowhere.

I have yet to post "I wanna slap Ray William Johnson because he has millions of subs and I don't" so you should get some backing for these claims of jealousy and butthurt.[DOUBLEPOST=1376996395,1376996297][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm not really in a good mood now, but it has nothing to do with YouTube or this forum. It was not my intention to carry it into the forum, so I'll look out for that, but none of that is/was coming from jealousy or whatever.

Hey I can feel ya man, I can't always be Mr. Pleasant myself. It's my bedtime as well. I sent you a pm to discuss this further cause just, I think you'll be a fine addition to this forum and get along well I just think we need to pinpoint what it is that's causing the friction cause I don't think it's intentional on either end and who knows, it could be as simple as we're all tired and it's the crack of dawn. I'm gonna go to sleep now bro, have a good one :)

I've said nothing about complaining about my own stats, I've explained them many times so clearly you haven't been following my posts at all. Hard to believe you're a grown man, pretty much impossible if that's what you're typing.[DOUBLEPOST=1376995805,1376995709][/DOUBLEPOST]

dude it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that your bitter about your lack of success and others climb to it. your in here ranting in someone else's post about how other people are getting lucky and not working hard and then becoming successful on youtube therefore implying that u do work hard on your video's and are diserving of success but haven't gotten it. the whole theme of your posts has been that youtube is unfair and that you are at some horrible disadvantage.

and lets not talk about being a grown man because ive never met a real man that complains about what some guy (jacksgap) is doing when he doesn't know the guy in any way shape or form. "omg this guy is doing well for himself.....what a selfish jackass"
if u were a real ma as u for some reason claim to be. u would take a look at yourself and where u wanna be and instead of accepting your lackluster position u would figure out ways to get to where u wanna be instead of accepting defeat and becoming just another club goer who cant get into the club so he just stands outside throwing rocks at the door.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back