Big Youtubers make me feel HOPELESS

Honestly I feel big youtubers give me energy and drive. I mean I highly doubt i'd get to a point like that. But it gives me hope that anything is possible. They show it by being who they are and their history is within their videos. It is amazing what they have gone through and what they have become and it gives me hope that I too will conquer my stuggles and if success becomes of it, then so be it. If not, that is fine too.

In the collab part of my op, I meant, I really like watching collabs, but I didn't feel like I could pull one off (and I can't, I have nobody to collab with!) and yes, I wont be able to have as much fun collabing as they do!

In reference to this, I never saw myself collabing ever, but a kind user on here messaged me and we're doing a 6 person animator collab :) so never loose hope!

With regards to the original post, I feel like im stuck in the mid ground... 42k is far from 100k, and i think it's then when you really sort of hit off. but Im very happy with where I am don't get me wrong, but it does feel like a very steep uphill struggle sometimes

In reference to this, I never saw myself collabing ever, but a kind user on here messaged me and we're doing a 6 person animator collab :) so never loose hope!

With regards to the original post, I feel like im stuck in the mid ground... 42k is far from 100k, and i think it's then when you really sort of hit off. but Im very happy with where I am don't get me wrong, but it does feel like a very steep uphill struggle sometimes
I think the big jump between any of the majour milestones are.. BIG.. I'm going from 100, too 1,00 (as I think the milestones are.. 100 1,000 10,000 100,000 1,000,000 ECT) so! Yes, It seems like a long way, But jfc you made it all the way through those other three huge milestones and kept on going!

You'll get there, You'll get to millions soon enough![DOUBLEPOST=1429263402,1429262678][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never saw myself
Hey. Also. I really do love your channel.. :eek:

Back