Big Youtubers make me feel HOPELESS

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I think the big jump between any of the majour milestones are.. BIG.. I'm going from 100, too 1,00 (as I think the milestones are.. 100 1,000 10,000 100,000 1,000,000 ECT) so! Yes, It seems like a long way, But jfc you made it all the way through those other three huge milestones and kept on going!

Hey. Also. I really do love your channel.. :eek:
Thanks so much!! <3
you motivate me! :D
I think going from 100 to 1,000 is just as hard as going from 1,000 to 10,000 etc. but I have to say once your passed 100, youve started the ball rolling, but its still an uphill push. Its nice to know that people watch our vids, that in itself can be a big motivator :)

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
I want to be bigger (IE 2,500 for example) but speaking often like a Lets Player would just come to awkward pauses due to lack of imagination or thought while recording.

Pimikochu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Girl, you gotta take those feels and channel it into passion an drive! IMO, the type of entertainment they project is from loving what they do, and establishing a community with their subbies and such.

I'm sure you'll get around doing one of the best collabs everrrrr! Just get out on youtube and find like-minded, or people with similar humors, and try to reach out to them.
The worst thing: they ignore you
The best thing: you make an awesome friend

Whenever it comes to putting yourself out there, you always need a "glass half full" perspective! :)

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What?

When I'm playing soccer with friends, I'm not starting to think why I'm not C. Ronaldo or Wayne Rooney?

Just take it as it is and have fun playing soccer (in my example).

Reactions: mercmonster

mercmonster

Asia's Redheaded Step-Child
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What?

When I'm playing soccer with friends, I'm not starting to think why I'm not C. Ronaldo or Wayne Rooney?

Just take it as it is and have fun playing soccer (in my example).
But what if the coach keeps insisting you play right back when you play best as an inside right forward?

Reactions: Squeal Cat

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
But what if the coach keeps insisting you play right back when you play best as an inside right forward?
Hehe, at least you're not benching then :)

But doing Youtube there's no coach telling you what to do. It's not like your neighbor tells you to make cooking videos while you want to make make-up vlogs

MundaneIsLame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I understand where you're getting at, but don't be put down because of their popularity. It all comes down to you rising as a YouTuber and paving your own path. You should actually embrace their success since they probably had a massive struggle like you once before with YouTube. It's all about patience, patience and patience.. I remember when Michelle Phan had a previous YouTube account called Ricebunny and used to vlog and etc. Watching her progress was pretty amusing over the years.

But going a little off-topic, collaborating is actually a good idea (like how some people mentioned in this thread) to expand your popularity. You could both be small channels and enlarge each other's fanbase because of the same interest you both have on your channel. That's why it's really good to find someone who has similar interest (makeup, fashion, gaming videos, etc) - you also meet new friends along the way and who knows? You might collaborate with them again and before you know it, you have more subscribers. :)

Heck, I blabber too much. I like sharing my thoughts, I guess. :tongue:

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I like to go back to the very first videos of some of my favorite YouTubers sometimes to remember that everyone started somewhere.

AlavasGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Always keep pushing forward even if it feels hopeless. You've already started your channel and got some content up, that's farther than a lot of people are willing to go. Popularity will eventually come as long as you keep trying! Talk to people, make friends, comment on videos of people you would wanna collab with! Eventually you can work with others to create a fun community that people will want to be a part of!