Big Youtubers make me feel HOPELESS

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
A bit dramatic, But..
Watching these big youtubers having fun, being themselves, doing collabs.. Makes me wonder why I'm even doing videos?
I mean.. I don't want to become as big as, say, Zoella, Pewdiepie or Marzia, Nothing like that.. But I think 'How could I bring the same kind of entertainment and enjoyment as they do?'

.. Again, Collabs, I love watching collabs, But generally, I have to at least know of both of the youtubers, or at LEAST one of them, So.. I wonder when I could do a fun, entertaining collab.. If ever?

Do you SEE my predicament??

Igo

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm becoming hopeless thinking it is mostly not possible for me to become as big as they are :) so why am i making the vids :) haha

LordXemnas XIII

Kingdom Hearts and Halo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally I think is small youtubers should be helping each other (not that I am saying we aren't here at yt) there are people out there trying to crush other small youtubers instead we should be collabing with one another and advertising each other to us all get big I hope this makes sense.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
What do u mean? You mean to say u want to do collabs and have same fun like them?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Personally I think is small youtubers should be helping each other (not that I am saying we aren't here at yt) there are people out there trying to crush other small youtubers instead we should be collabing with one another and advertising each other to us all get big I hope this makes sense.
Yessss, Why people gotta be hating on other people? I see a lot (well, I have seen it!!) where friends become youtubers, and when one friend gets more views or more subs, the other friend/s get annoyed and hatefull towards them
like no, stop, pls, be friendly

What do u mean? You mean to say u want to do collabs and have same fun like them?
In the collab part of my op, I meant, I really like watching collabs, but I didn't feel like I could pull one off (and I can't, I have nobody to collab with!) and yes, I wont be able to have as much fun collabing as they do!

Reactions: LordXemnas XIII

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
*Cries* But at the same time, As long as you're enjoying yourself and you are getting SOME kind of views and are still growing, Thats good!
Wait...did you just reassure someone with the same comments you should use to reassure yourself? :) Anyway, you can be a one girl show and still be great! But I get the sense you want to collab with someone. Have you done anything to try and collab with someone you know? Or you could even try something like Skype, Google Hangouts or some other way to dual cam record a session with someone you don't know as well. :Blackalien2:

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Big youtubers actually inspire me :D They make me stick to my goals & remind me why i'm doing this in the first place. I don't expect anything that's why haha i just enjoy doing what I do & growing is just an awesome massive bonus :D

With collabs, you don't have to know of them, especially when it comes to us smaller youtubers. We all should be helping each other out, & collabs is a fun way to do so. I've done a few collabs & still in the process of doing so at the moment haha. When you collab with someone you don't know yet, its a fun way to get to know them :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yessss, Why people gotta be hating on other people? I see a lot (well, I have seen it!!) where friends become youtubers, and when one friend gets more views or more subs, the other friend/s get annoyed and hatefull towards them
like no, stop, pls, be friendly

In the collab part of my op, I meant, I really like watching collabs, but I didn't feel like I could pull one off (and I can't, I have nobody to collab with!) and yes, I wont be able to have as much fun collabing as they do!
hahaha if you want u can collab with me if u want! I've one upcoming collab, I've received 3 videos so far, Nikki is also part of it, wanna join in?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Wait...did you just reassure someone with the same comments you should use to reassure yourself? :) Anyway, you can be a one girl show and still be great! But I get the sense you want to collab with someone. Have you done anything to try and collab with someone you know? Or you could even try something like Skype, Google Hangouts or some other way to dual cam record a session with someone you don't know as well. :Blackalien2:
lmfao I think i did

Honestly, I don't want to collab yet. y channel is all over the place the quality is sketchy and I'm not completely settles into the routine..
But, Apart from that, I'd love to collab with someone i'm friends with, but someone who also a youtuber.. ya feel me?!
So, When I get a bit "BIGGER" (Don't like saying that, but.. I mean, When I get a bit more of a following and people regularly coming back to see updates ECT ECT) I will find YOUTUBE friends who also live in North West england to collab with, IRL!

in time, in time..;p