Gaming Big Gaming Collaboration Channel

Never too late good sir, you bring the number to a nice even 10 people so were ready to organise the first sessions. In regards to half life 2, i mean any source game really, because there are a lot of good free mods available for it we can try.[DOUBLEPOST=1377462354,1377461439][/DOUBLEPOST]If you could all add chrisdrummer0803 on Skype, we can get a group conversation going. If anyones available tomorrow night, how about a little get together on Minecraft? We all own it i think and the server could do with a test
Ah, that's great!
So does that mean I have to buy the 'vanilla' HL2? (shouldn't be too much of a problem, it's cheap anyways)

And sure, I'll add you! I'll be at work tomorrow evening, but I'll be available later in the evening (from like 10PM GMT+2).

1. What is your first name?
Michael
2. How old are you?
3. What languages do you speak?
English and a little German
4. Do you have...
- Xbox 360
- PS3
- PC (This)
- Wii U
- Microphone (Yes)

5. Are you able to record...
- Xbox 360
- PS3
- PC (Just PC)
- Wii U
- Voice (Yes)

6. Are you able to commit to recording/playing sessions on weekends/evenings GMT?
Yes, I can do weekends very easily. I try to avoid Sunday afternoons because that is when I have to currently have homework in by, and sometimes I'am running somewhat late on assignments.

Here you go, I don't mind doing some videos with this collab thing in mind, but I need to know what games, because currently the money I have saved up is going to getting Amnesia: Machine for Pigs and Outlast.

Back