Gaming Big Gaming Collaboration Channel

Godafoss94

Fast speaking Dutchman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Animator
Never too late good sir, you bring the number to a nice even 10 people so were ready to organise the first sessions. In regards to half life 2, i mean any source game really, because there are a lot of good free mods available for it we can try.[DOUBLEPOST=1377462354,1377461439][/DOUBLEPOST]If you could all add chrisdrummer0803 on Skype, we can get a group conversation going. If anyones available tomorrow night, how about a little get together on Minecraft? We all own it i think and the server could do with a test
Ah, that's great!
So does that mean I have to buy the 'vanilla' HL2? (shouldn't be too much of a problem, it's cheap anyways)

And sure, I'll add you! I'll be at work tomorrow evening, but I'll be available later in the evening (from like 10PM GMT+2).

ChrisDrummer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've sent a message to everyone involved, please add me on skype on chrisdrummer0803 and we'll get this moving

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. What is your first name?
Michael
2. How old are you?
3. What languages do you speak?
English and a little German
4. Do you have...
- Xbox 360
- PS3
- PC (This)
- Wii U
- Microphone (Yes)

5. Are you able to record...
- Xbox 360
- PS3
- PC (Just PC)
- Wii U
- Voice (Yes)

6. Are you able to commit to recording/playing sessions on weekends/evenings GMT?
Yes, I can do weekends very easily. I try to avoid Sunday afternoons because that is when I have to currently have homework in by, and sometimes I'am running somewhat late on assignments.

Here you go, I don't mind doing some videos with this collab thing in mind, but I need to know what games, because currently the money I have saved up is going to getting Amnesia: Machine for Pigs and Outlast.

Zesty Udders

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer
If your looking for more people.

1. Mike

2. 25

3. English

4. - PC

5. - PC - Voice

6. Yea

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I had a question about the whole commentary thing though.
dude your thumbnail in your signature is one of the most apprealing pic ive ever seen for a lets play man lol practically forcing me to click and watch :) awesome to see your learned some new things about grabbing your audiences attention

Reactions: JollyDangerous