Gaming Big Gaming Collaboration Channel

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What time? And I need to get my xsplit and skype will work correctly. What game are we playing?

SlayerXtR

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright, let me get started. I will have to wait till after 5 when I have help with my son. 5 est.. That should give everyone a chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1377717798,1377717396][/DOUBLEPOST]My skype is slayerxtr

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
dude your thumbnail in your signature is one of the most apprealing pic ive ever seen for a lets play man lol practically forcing me to click and watch :) awesome to see your learned some new things about grabbing your audiences attention
Thanks man I did a few of them on my channel but I upload Walkthrough videos like 6 times a day and making custom thumbs gets to be a pain in the a**. lol Thankyou for noticing and the compliment bro. You have some pretty interesting ones too.

SeamsRock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. What is your first name?
Seamus

2. How old are you?
17(18 in literally a month, so if you could just let it slide until then)

3. What languages do you speak?
English, some Spanish

4. Do you have...
- Xbox 360 No
- PS3 No
- PC Yes
- Wii U Yes
- Microphone Yes

5. Are you able to record...
- Xbox 360 No
- PS3 No
- PC Yes
- Wii U Maybe (I'd need to invest in a device)
- Voice Yes

6. Are you able to commit to recording/playing sessions on weekends/evenings GMT?
I'm unsure. I'd need more details on when I'd need to be available before I can give definite answers. PM me (or Skype me at SeamsRock) with more specific details if you can.