Gaming Big Gaming Collaboration Channel

ChrisDrummer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm once again looking for a team of people to start-up a new collaboration channel. Due to my previous job, I was unable to commit to any regular schedule, but that's now changed. What I'm looking for is to build a team of 12 people. I was originally looking at 10 gamers in total, this would allow for a few reserve players in case anyone dropped out of a recording session. Ideally 80% of these said gamers should be able to record, but if everyone can then that's a big bonus for the team, as well as themselves. That would leave 2 spaces for commentators if there was enough interest in those positions.

The content that would be produced would be edited using everyone's footage, and then uploaded onto the collaboration channel. The separate player's content then can also be uploaded onto each individual player's channel, providing a unique look at that video, and also bolstering content on that said individuals channel. The collaboration channel will allow us all to share subs, as hopefully, the subs on everyone's channel should sub to the collaboration channel.

The channel would contain let's plays, reviews, competitions (between the team, and outside), and I would really like to develop a podcast once the team is built.

Requirements to join are you must be 18+, speak fluent English, and ideally can record.

Thank you all for reading, and if you are interested in joining this exciting venture, please fill out this short survey, and I'll be in touch

freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=cv6ej5wr094m6tm318930

Many thanks

Scratch the survey thing, it's not letting me see individual responses, if you could all post your answers on here following the style of:

1. What is your first name?

2. How old are you?

3. What languages do you speak?

4. Do you have...
- Xbox 360
- PS3
- PC
- Wii U
- Microphone

5. Are you able to record...
- Xbox 360
- PS3
- PC
- Wii U
- Voice

6. Are you able to commit to recording/playing sessions on weekends/evenings GMT?

Reactions: JollyDangerous

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I'm once again looking for a team of people to start-up a new collaboration channel. Due to my previous job, I was unable to commit to any regular schedule, but that's now changed. What I'm looking for is to build a team of 12 people. I was originally looking at 10 gamers in total, this would allow for a few reserve players in case anyone dropped out of a recording session. Ideally 80% of these said gamers should be able to record, but if everyone can then that's a big bonus for the team, as well as themselves. That would leave 2 spaces for commentators if there was enough interest in those positions.

The content that would be produced would be edited using everyone's footage, and then uploaded onto the collaboration channel. The separate player's content then can also be uploaded onto each individual player's channel, providing a unique look at that video, and also bolstering content on that said individuals channel. The collaboration channel will allow us all to share subs, as hopefully, the subs on everyone's channel should sub to the collaboration channel.

The channel would contain let's plays, reviews, competitions (between the team, and outside), and I would really like to develop a podcast once the team is built.

Requirements to join are you must be 18+, speak fluent English, and ideally can record.

Thank you all for reading, and if you are interested in joining this exciting venture, please fill out this short survey, and I'll be in touch

freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=cv6ej5wr094m6tm318930

Many thanks
I had a question about the whole commentary thing though.

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
You may not want everyone to see the question though.

Capriciousafro

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. Well, for my first name, I'd like to stay as anonymous as possible. Just call me Afro for short ;).
2. I'm 20.
3. I speak English, French and a little bit of Italian.
4. I only have a PC for now. I also have a microphone and a mic.
5. And, yes, I'm able to record on all of them.
6. If this lasts longer than the Summer break (I hope it will), then the Weekends are perfect for me!

ChrisDrummer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1. Well, for my first name, I'd like to stay as anonymous as possible. Just call me Afro for short ;).
2. I'm 20.
3. I speak English, French and a little bit of Italian.
4. I only have a PC for now. I also have a microphone and a mic.
5. And, yes, I'm able to record on all of them.
6. If this lasts longer than the Summer break (I hope it will), then the Weekends are perfect for me!
Sounds good man. I should've put that anonymity is welcome if wanted.

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Would it be okay to make your question public? I think it's something other people would ask
Yea sure[DOUBLEPOST=1377113732,1377113570][/DOUBLEPOST]I wanted to know if or when the channel grows if you are hosting the channel what would become of the revenue earned in the adsense account or would each person be just doing it for the subs and promotion?