Gaming Big Gaming Collaboration Channel

So, I think some people here would like to know: When do you reckon that you and the group will start recording?

So a central hub pretty much :p I'll pitch my info in and I'll see down the line if I can commit.

1. What is your first name?- Rob

2. How old are you?- 18

3. What languages do you speak?- English, some knowledge of Spanish

4. Do you have...
- Xbox 360 Check
- PS3
- PC Check
- Wii U
- Microphone Check

5. Are you able to record...
- Xbox 360 Check
- PS3 If system was obtained yes
- PC Check
- Wii U If system was obtained yes
- Voice Check

6. Are you able to commit to recording/playing sessions on weekends/evenings GMT? Possibly, college primarily and will always come first. Youtube is my hobby to help entertain/make others happy. If I have the time, I will help :)

So a central hub pretty much :p I'll pitch my info in and I'll see down the line if I can commit.

1. What is your first name?- Rob

2. How old are you?- 18

3. What languages do you speak?- English, some knowledge of Spanish

4. Do you have...
- Xbox 360 Check
- PS3
- PC Check
- Wii U
- Microphone Check

- Xbox 360 Check
- PS3 If system was obtained yes
- PC Check
- Wii U If system was obtained yes
- Voice Check

6. Are you able to commit to recording/playing sessions on weekends/evenings GMT? Possibly, college primarily and will always come first. Youtube is my hobby to help entertain/make others happy. If I have the time, I will help :)

Sounds good man, yeah pretty much a central hub, and if it works we'll take it from there.

Just for everyone's curiosity, we have 7 people now, a couple not yet entered onto this thread. So if we get one more, we can start laying some plans down for some sessions when everyone's free.[DOUBLEPOST=1377334425,1377333757][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay so now we have 8 people, I would like you all to acknowledge which of these games you own, or fancy buying if you don't own them:

Half life 2 - PC
Team Fortress (it's free, download it :p) -PC
Payday 2 - PC
Minecraft - PC/Xbox
Gears of War 3 - Xbox
BLOPS 2 - Xbox

Just some projects to get us started

Half life 2 - PC
Team Fortress (it's free, download it :p) -PC
Payday 2 - PC
Minecraft - PC/Xbox
Gears of War 3 - Xbox
BLOPS 2 - Xbox

Half life 2 - PC (Don't have it, but my brother doesn't mind letting me use his account for this :D )
Team Fortress -PC (Have it)
Payday 2 - PC (Don't have it yet)
Minecraft - PC/Xbox (Have it)
Gears of War 3 - Xbox (I'm not a fan for generic gun games, so I'm probably not getting this game)
BLOPS 2 - Xbox (Same as above)

Half life 2 - PC (Got it)
Team Fortress -PC (Not downloaded)
Payday 2 - PC (Got it)
Minecraft - PC/Xbox (Have PC, no Xbox)
Gears of War 3 - Xbox (As above, no Xbox)

Half life 2 - PC (Don't have it, but my brother doesn't mind letting me use his account for this :D )
Team Fortress -PC (Have it)
Payday 2 - PC (Don't have it yet)
Minecraft - PC/Xbox (Have it)
Gears of War 3 - Xbox (I'm not a fan for generic gun games, so I'm probably not getting this game)

Half life 2 - PC (Got it)
Team Fortress -PC (Not downloaded)
Payday 2 - PC (Got it)
Minecraft - PC/Xbox (Have PC, no Xbox)
Gears of War 3 - Xbox (As above, no Xbox)

Good start with the PC games, there's a tonne of indie games for free we can all add to the list[DOUBLEPOST=1377416571,1377352536][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking for more members everyone

Hi my name is Niall and im 20 year old, I have an xbox 360, PS3 and PC and a mic for the xbox and pc. I am only able to record PC at the moment but i am looking in the getting a capture card.
Half life 2 - PC (no)
Team Fortress -PC (Got it and downloaded)
Payday 2 - PC (no)
Minecraft - PC/Xbox (Have PC and Xbox)
Gears of War 3 - Xbox (got it on Xbox)
BLOPS 2 - Xbox (haven't got it)

1. What is your first name?
My first name is Steven.

2. How old are you?
I am 19 years old.

3. What languages do you speak?
I speak fluent Dutch and English, and a bit of German.

4. Do you have...
- Xbox 360 - yes
- PS3 - no
- PC - yes
- Wii U - no
- Microphone - yes

- Xbox 360 - not at this moment
- PS3 - no
- PC - yes
- Wii U - no
- Voice - yes

6. Are you able to commit to recording/playing sessions on weekends/evenings GMT?
Seeing I'm Dutch, my timezone is very close to GMT. I should be able to record during most evenings and weekends (GMT).

Hope I'm still in time. Gave it a read two days ago, but forgot to reply and then I went away for the weekend.

When it comes down to games:

Half life 2 - PC - I've got Lost Coast and Deathmatch, are those the ones you mean?
Team Fortress (it's free, download it :p) -PC - Yes
Payday 2 - PC - No
Minecraft - PC/Xbox - Yes, PC version.
Gears of War 3 - Xbox - No
BLOPS 2 - Xbox - No

1. What is your first name?
My first name is Steven.

2. How old are you?
I am 19 years old.

3. What languages do you speak?
I speak fluent Dutch and English, and a bit of German.

4. Do you have...
- Xbox 360 - yes
- PS3 - no
- PC - yes
- Wii U - no
- Microphone - yes

- Xbox 360 - not at this moment
- PS3 - no
- PC - yes
- Wii U - no
- Voice - yes

6. Are you able to commit to recording/playing sessions on weekends/evenings GMT?
Seeing I'm Dutch, my timezone is very close to GMT. I should be able to record during most evenings and weekends (GMT).

Hope I'm still in time. Gave it a read two days ago, but forgot to reply and then I went away for the weekend.

When it comes down to games:

Half life 2 - PC - I've got Lost Coast and Deathmatch, are those the ones you mean?
Team Fortress (it's free, download it :p) -PC - Yes
Payday 2 - PC - No
Minecraft - PC/Xbox - Yes, PC version.
Gears of War 3 - Xbox - No
BLOPS 2 - Xbox - No
Never too late good sir, you bring the number to a nice even 10 people so were ready to organise the first sessions. In regards to half life 2, i mean any source game really, because there are a lot of good free mods available for it we can try.[DOUBLEPOST=1377462354,1377461439][/DOUBLEPOST]If you could all add chrisdrummer0803 on Skype, we can get a group conversation going. If anyones available tomorrow night, how about a little get together on Minecraft? We all own it i think and the server could do with a test

Back