Services Banners, thumbnails for free!

I don't have any requests yet- maybe once one of my series ends and a new one begins I could do with a proper thumbnail - but just wanted to say that your work is amazing; no idea how you find the time to create all this artwork xD

I don't have any requests yet- maybe once one of my series ends and a new one begins I could do with a proper thumbnail - but just wanted to say that your work is amazing; no idea how you find the time to create all this artwork xD
Currently unemployed and looking for a job haha... That's why I have the time ;)

Heya, Del! Could you please make a banner for me? :D

Type of banner: YouTube One Channel Layout

Background: http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/mass_effect_3_female_shepard-HD.jpg
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/mass_effect_3_female_shepard-HD.jpg
Title: ReinaDCD

Sub-title: The Vanguard of Your Entertainment (Does this make sense to you..? Let me know what you think. Feel free to suggest a better line!) :)

Size: May I have this in 2 sizes? One channel layout size and 1920x1080?
A theme or colour scheme: I'd love for it to look dramatic.. as in it's kinda dark, there's minimal lighting, something epic and dramatic.

Similar banners that you might like copied: Maybe the current banner I have on my channel. Just the text though!

Your channel details: ReinaDCD. Mainly a gaming channel. I do make tutorials on Sony Vegas and game tributes as well though.

Your contact information (email to send it to): RinoaRocks@gmail.com

If you've played the game, feel free to add a little Normandy or something ME related beside the title. :D

Last edited:
Hello Again Dude:) Im currently coming up to 400 subs and was wondering if you could create me a new banner with just Rhoadesy on it?
Somethin with multiple games init, Call of duty, Minecraft and Gta please! I Like the retro kinda look if possible:) Thankyou so much dude and i will be linking you in my videos and featuring you if so:D Thanks!!!
With something like this style:Dhdtv-funny-windows-hd-background.jpg

id love a LOGO and BANNER if your still doing them

my channel is MADGAZ GAMING on youtube ... not the one link to my account on here

Can I have a left4dead2 themed thumbnail that has a green color scheme? I would like it to say EZMAC Plays: Left4Dead2

I have just started up my channel i'm looking for someone to do a banner for me and possibly an intro and outro thumbnail for me

@Reina your current banner looks really cool! Why do you want another one?
I've had that banner for a year, so I think a change would be refreshing! Could you please design the banner like what you did for the Kyle Roan banner? Btw, can I change the sub-title to something else? I'll let you know later. Kinda sleepy now, lol.

Back